+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Health Insurance necessary?

Member naukar is on a distinguished road

Default Is Health Insurance necessary?

What is the importance of Health Insurance?
    Do you have Health Insurance ?
    In your opinion which is the best HI policy?

Member ram

Thumbs up Is health insurance necessary ?

Of course health insurance is necessary. Check this GConnect post

http://gconnect.in/gc/money-matters/...insurance.html

Junior Member alexjoan is on a distinguished road

I know that health insurance is expensive. I know it can be hard to figure out how to pay for it. But I also believe that the peace of mind that comes with knowing you're covered is...Priceless.

Junior Member grehamjones is on a distinguished road

You can ask if you really need to spend money on health insurance. The truth is that despite the cost, health insurance protects you in case of a serious illness or accident.There are several reasons why people do not have health insurance. They neither expect to need medical care nor do they have a chronic condition. They may not want to pay or cannot afford to pay the cost of a health insurance benefit plan.

Junior Member princecheck13 is on a distinguished road

As everyone knows, future is uncertain. It is at this time that insurance policy comes into handy. Insurance offers you to lad a stress life without worrying about your future. You can take up any insurance plan suiting ur needs and requirements. Be it health insurance, life insurance, medical insurance or car insurance.
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

Junior Member radhikasood is on a distinguished road

Health is wealth, but it is necessary to be secured financially in case you face health problems, meet with an accident or have severe illness. Health care insurance plans from reputed insurance providers can help you to afford the cost of quality medical treatment and care in case you are hospitalized.

Max Bupa is one such health insurance company in India offering a range of flexible healthcare insurance plans designed to suit individuals of every age. They offer affordable healthcare insurance plans which provide medical cover to entire family as well as to individuals alone. Max Bupa also offers maternity and employee health insurance policies. Visit MaxBupa.com to learn more about their health plans and choose one that suits best to your needs.
    Last edited by radhikasood; 09-01-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

my advise is from a young age start a daily fitness regime and a good diet regime and fallow regularly and faithfully.

this is an investment for future which will stand you in good stead in the future in this increasingly isolated and micro family setups

Junior Member scottgayle is on a distinguished road

Health insurance is a necessity with the rise in medical costs. Health insurance can help you through a bunch of serious situations. A Health insurance program is extremely necessary for the safety and security of your body and health.

Junior Member herbaltea is on a distinguished road

Health insurance is something that most people don't think about very often. Health care is one of the most important components in your life. Disease or illness can really mean a down turn in your life.

Junior Member abigsaunder is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, its not necessary, but still its important in our life. Health insurance can help you to pay for all your medical bills when you are suffering from any health disease.

Junior Member rose.p is on a distinguished road

Well if you ask me its is very important... i had been hospitalized few weeks ago and that burnt a hole in my pocket. the bill round up to 1lac. That's when i realized the importance of insurance

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

One should have health insureance

Junior Member sameer is on a distinguished road

Agreed with Radhika that life is uncertain and you might face unexpected illness problems at any time in your life. With a health insurance plan one can make a provision for future expenses related to medical illness treatment. I have taken a health insurance plan from Future Generali 3 years back which is quite affordable. They have different plans catering to individuals, families and groups.

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

In today's atmosphere it is necessary

Junior Member dreamboxhd is on a distinguished road

I also agree that in this modern and busy world where accidents can happen easily, its important to have health as well as life insurance.

Junior Member Rohitkumar is on a distinguished road

Health Insurance as well as Life Insurance is necessary in today's world. I have health insurance. Health Insurance have several benefits :
    - It provides financial security to the family members.
    - The best factor, you can also opt for health insurance policies even after the age of 60.

+ Reply to Thread