+ Reply to Thread

Thread: injustice to LDC/UDC CADRE

Junior Member nithendran is on a distinguished road

Default injustice to LDC/UDC CADRE

LDCs / UDCs KIND ATTENTION PLEASE
    WE ARE PLACED IN GRADE PAY EQUAL TO GROUP D CADRES. IN ORDER TO FIGHT THIS INJUSTICE
    EACH LDC / UDC SHOULD REPRESENTATION TO THE GOVT. TO PLACE US IN BETTER GRADE PAY.
    ALL LDCs/UDCs SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED THAT WE HAVE BEEN CLUBBED WITH GROUP D.
    THERE IS NO USE OF BEING JEALOUS ON OTHER CADRES WHO ARE GETTING HIGHER GRADE PAY.
    EVEN AN ITI (8TH CLASS PASS) IS GETTING GRADE PAY 4200.
    MOST OF THE LDCs/UDCs are GRADUATES / POST GRADUATES WITH COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
    WE ARE SHOULDERING MORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DOING MORE WORK, BUT GETTING LESS PAY
    EACH AND EVERY ONE SHOULD COME FORWARD TO FIGHT FOR OUR CAUSE.
    ONLY HARD WORK PAYS. SO NOW ON PLEASE ACT IN A POSITIVE MANNER AND FIGHT WITH THE GOVT. FOR BETTER PAY.
    I AM HAVING 8 PAGE REPRESENTATION FORWARDED BY ONE UDC FROM PONDICHERRY. ALL LDCs/UDCs should UNITE AND FORWARD THE REPRESENATION TO THE PAY IMPLEMENTATION CELL. THE REPRESENTATION IS AVAILBALE WITH ME
    CONTACT ME AT CHENNAI123456 AT GMAIL DOT COM "[email protected]" i will immediately forward the represenation. [U][B]
    Last edited by nithendran; 06-11-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: for updation

Member subrata is on a distinguished road

can any one say the present status of grade pay for the scale 6500-200-10500 for those who have joined after 1.1.2006.and where minimum qualification in not masters degree

Junior Member prabha is on a distinguished road

Default GP

Quote Originally Posted by subrata View Post
    can any one say the present status of grade pay for the scale 6500-200-10500 for those who have joined after 1.1.2006.and where minimum qualification in not masters degree
    It is 4200/-

Junior Member bala

i am that udc from Pondicherry who have prepared the representation and send to nithendran to chennai. Hence all persons in chennai may contact nithendran or me through mail [email protected] or [email protected] so that we will send the copy of the representation to pay implemention cell. Be united and join hands with us. Let us fight in unit to get the grade pay of Rs.4200 from 01.01.2006

Junior Member bala

i am that udc from Pondicherry who have prepared the representation and send to nithendran to chennai. Hence all persons in chennai may contact nithendran or me through mail [email protected] or [email protected] so that we will send the copy of the representation to pay implemention cell. Be united and join hands with us. Let us fight in unit to get the grade pay of Rs.4200 from 01.01.2006. Those who want the representation contact me [email protected] or Rajendiran from [email protected] . Let us join hands and form an association to ourself we will send frequent reminders to the pay implementation cell and finally we will succeed. Success is within our reach.

+ Reply to Thread