I was appointed as clerk on 21/12/1989 in the O/O. The Accountant General.
After passing my SOGE exam I went on deputation as Section Officer in the O/O. The Accountant General (Audit) on 16/5/2005 and in mean time got proforma promotion as Senior Accountant in my parent office in the month of June, 2006.
After passing the Section Officer (Civil Audit) exam got eventually absorbed in the O/O. The Accountant General (Audit) w.e.f. 1/12/2006 (on deputation in the same office w.e.f. 16/5/2005).
Now while exercising the option for fixation of pay as per 6th pay commission I have opted my option w.e.f. 1/1/2006 and accordingly my pay was fix in month of June, 2009 in which there was substantial loss in my gross pay.
Now I want to change my option i.e. from the date of absorption as section officer (1/12/2006) for which I have given a representation quoting the OM dt. 29/1/2009 (which was not circulated to me) but same was rejected by the office stating that the option once exercised cannot be changed and the OM dt. 29/1/2009 is for split option and it does not apply in my case.
whether I can change my option in this situation or is there any way so that I can exercised my revised option.