+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pf of private school teacher

Member rakeshmehra30 is on a distinguished road

Question Pf of private school teacher

hello friends
    my friend joined maharishi vidya mandir (school) as regular PRT on august 2008 but due to certian reasons have to resigned in the month of november 2008 by giving notice of 1 month , pf was deducted from her salary but the principal told her that she will not get bthe amount as she has no pf a/c number, after three months she received the acceptance of resignation from head office (director (pers & admn)) in this letter there was a mark to pf department to release her pf , she wrote a letter to principal for releasing her pf and also a copy sent to director but no reply was received , again she has sent a reminder letter to director, plz guide whether she is eligible or not if yes what action should she take.

rakesh

Member rakeshmehra30 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshmehra30 View Post
    hello friends
    my friend joined maharishi vidya mandir (school) as regular PRT on august 2008 but due to certian reasons have to resigned in the month of november 2008 by giving notice of 1 month , pf was deducted from her salary but the principal told her that she will not get bthe amount as she has no pf a/c number, after three months she received the acceptance of resignation from head office (director (pers & admn)) in this letter there was a mark to pf department to release her pf , she wrote a letter to principal for releasing her pf and also a copy sent to director but no reply was received , again she has sent a reminder letter to director, plz guide whether she is eligible or not if yes what action should she take.

rakesh
    are bhai some please reply to my query, what are rules.

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Cpf

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshmehra30 View Post
    are bhai some please reply to my query, what are rules.
    Dear friends,
    If they had deducted any amount (from the salary) towards PF, then the querist's friend is entitled to each rupee representing such deduction, no matter what the quantum was, irrespective of the fact that his friend was not allotted any GPF/PF Number (which is purely administrative matter which, in any way, was not under the control of your friend).

I am told the amounts so deducted is kept in a suspense account and the same may subsequently be transferred to the number as when allotted.

My advice to the individual concerned would be to simply put in an application to the principal/DDO, as the case may be, seeking the status of the amount deducted from the salary in this regard.

(The querist may do well to show some patience when there is no immediate response to the query raised).

With regards,

Badri

+ Reply to Thread