+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pay fixation on promotion on non functional basis

Member BANSAL is on a distinguished road

Red face pay fixation on promotion on non functional basis

Before 6 CPC the treatement of pay fixation of promtion on functional and Non Functional basis. what is the proceduare and rule applied now for functional and Non functional promotion.

It may also clarify whether thr FR22(1)(a)(ii) exist in new scinero and where it applies

Whether there is provision of option in case of Non Functional promotion or not.

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear Shri Bansal
    For functional promotion, all normal rules will apply but for non functional promotion, there will be no pay fixation except addition of difference of Grade Pay at the time of NF promotion. In this case provisions of FR-22 will not apply.
    Jitendra

Default Appointment on the same prerevised scale

RESPECTED jitendrajee
    Thanks for your early reply. I wanr to clarify specific querey. One officer in my office draw salary in 10000-15200 (pre-revised scale) appointed on the same scale of other post under direct recruitment quota. please clarify following points.

1 whether he get benefit for earlier increment.

2 whether he is entitle of increment of 3 % as in case of promtion if the office decided that he is holding the post of higher responsibilities.

Dear Shri Bansal
    If the officer appointed in the same pay scale on direct recruitment, his pay will not be fixed as in promotion case but date of his increment will remain same as per old rules and he will get the benefit of earlier increment also. The new date of increment in all cases will be 1st July only. In case of direct recruitment, there is no provision for declaring a post with higher responsibilty. It comes only in cases of promotion. Thus second query is not valid. Hopefully, I have correctly understand your query.
    Jitendra

Default promtion on non functional post

In Govt of Delhi an office Supdt(6500-10500) was granted non functional scale of 8000-13500 after completion of 4 years regular service and pay was fixed under FR22(1)(a)(2) before 6 cpc

Now as per 6 cpc how the pay has been fixed when there are diferent grade pay of 4800 and 5400 for both scale and as 6 cpc the increment of 3 % in allow in case of change of grade pay wheras in earlier rule we not granted incerment.

please clarify

The above funda has not been changed even after 6th CPC. In case of NFS promotion, still FR22(I)(a)(ii) apply. While before 6th CPC, pay was usually fixed at the same stage in NF scale and if the same stage was not available, just above that stage in new scale. In second case Date of Increments was also changed. Now after 6th CPC, there will be no change in Basic Pay after placing in new scale on non functional basis, but Grade Pay of higher post will be added in Basic Pay. The grant of 3% increment on change of Grade Pay is applicable for functional promotion only.
    Jitendra

Junior Member mknannapaneni is on a distinguished road

Sir, I am Murali, working in Central Govt, autonomous organisation. My pay in the Month of May 2011, was 16190 +Grade Pay 4600= 20790 (in the pay band of 9300-34500)

During June 2011, I was appointed (through advt. and selection committee) in same organisation in the pay of 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of 5400/-. I opted that that my Pay is fixed in the month of July, because I will get increment in the month of July 2011 by protecting my pay. Can any body clarify what is my pay in the month of July 2011?

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mknannapaneni View Post
    Sir, I am Murali, working in Central Govt, autonomous organisation. My pay in the Month of May 2011, was 16190 +Grade Pay 4600= 20790 (in the pay band of 9300-34500)

During June 2011, I was appointed (through advt. and selection committee) in same organisation in the pay of 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of 5400/-. I opted that that my Pay is fixed in the month of July, because I will get increment in the month of July 2011 by protecting my pay. Can any body clarify what is my pay in the month of July 2011?
    As per FR 22(1)(a)(1) the option of fixation from the date of increment in the old scale is not available in the case of Direct Recruitment to another post. However, you are enttiled to pay fixation from the date of appointment in GP 5400. You are therefore entitled to a 3% increment and change in grade pay to 5400 w.e.f. date of appointment in June 2011. The date of next increment will be 1st July 2012.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread