+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Invitation to Group B Gazetted officers with grade pay 4200 to fight for upgradation

Junior Member prasmita is on a distinguished road

Default Invitation to Group B Gazetted officers with grade pay 4200 to fight for upgradation

Dear Collegues,
    6th CPC upgraded about 20 categories of Group B officers who were earliar in the pay scale of 6500-10500 and most of them are ministerial and belongs to common cadres. it is an attempt to appease them when greater advantage was given to their elder brothers. this act is total bias and injusice towards non-ministerial/technical/isolated group B officers in the same grade.
    I invite all Group B Gazetted officers with grade pay 4200 to fight for upgradation of initial grade pay to 4800 and subsequent grade of Rs. 5400/- after completion of four years.
    please give your post name and the ministry to organise our selvesto foght for c ommon cause .

Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road

Exclamation anomaly in pay fixation to Gr. B officers

Quote Originally Posted by prasmita View Post
    Dear Collegues,
    6th CPC upgraded about 20 categories of Group B officers who were earliar in the pay scale of 6500-10500 and most of them are ministerial and belongs to common cadres. it is an attempt to appease them when greater advantage was given to their elder brothers. this act is total bias and injusice towards non-ministerial/technical/isolated group B officers in the same grade.
    I invite all Group B Gazetted officers with grade pay 4200 to fight for upgradation of initial grade pay to 4800 and subsequent grade of Rs. 5400/- after completion of four years.
    please give your post name and the ministry to organise our selvesto foght for c ommon cause .

Thank you for your effort in getting a justice for the deprived.

In Customs & Central Excise Department of Dept. of Revenue,

Name of the Post : Administrative officer

Scale of pay in V PC : 6500-10500

Grade Pay granted in VI PC : 4200

It may be pertinent to note that in V PC, Superintendent of Customs & C.Ex. were also granted 6500-10500 whereas in 2004, their scale upgraded to 7500
    and in present Pay Commission, the grade pay for them is 4800 which will be upgraded to 5400 in another 4 years.

Dear friend,
    Thank you for your response.
    You still have better cahnces than mine because you belongs to ministerial. first try (represent to anamoly committee) for 4800 GP. As per the provision x (e) of the notification all group B officers with 4800 GP in post and revenue etc. will get 5400 GP after completion of 4 years.
    Otherwise, we will go for a collective legal battle with similar friends.

Junior Member samsganesh is on a distinguished road

Default Upgradation of GrB Grade pay 4200

The Section Officers in CSS cadre have similar nature of duties of Head Clerks (CCS Cadre) in CPWD. The VI Pay Commission says thay have removed anamolies between Central Secreatriat cadre and Central civil service cadre. However Section Officer is drawing grade pay of Rs.4800/- and grade pay of the Head Clerk is Rs.4200/- Whether anamoly committee will look into it!

Member subrata is on a distinguished road

Default anamoly

Quote Originally Posted by samsganesh View Post
    The Section Officers in CSS cadre have similar nature of duties of Head Clerks (CCS Cadre) in CPWD. The VI Pay Commission says thay have removed anamolies between Central Secreatriat cadre and Central civil service cadre. However Section Officer is drawing grade pay of Rs.4800/- and grade pay of the Head Clerk is Rs.4200/- Whether anamoly committee will look into it!
    is this not an anamoly in the scale 6500-200-10500 who have joined on op after 1.1.2006. fixed at 13500/- in scientific Institute under DST? Govt should look in to the matter.

Junior Member rky is on a distinguished road

hank God , somebody is trying to get justice for the deprived. Keep it up ,we have to fight it out.

Same thing his happening in Geological Survey of India(GSI), M/o Mines

Name of the Post : Administrative officer Grade II

Scale of pay in V PC : 6500-10500

Grade Pay granted in VI PC : 4200

Junior Member Sanjay Gandhi is on a distinguished road

Default fight for justice

Dear Friends

Prasmita ji ! jago - jago - yeh hindustan hai, Yahan bina maange yaa chillai bina kuch nahin milta. Shaayad yeh kudrat ka niyam hai ki bina maange apni mother se bhi khana nahin milta.

Bina maange/chillaye -humein AZADI nahin mili to adhikar kya milega.

Merely posting here or inviting responses for battle for justice, you will not get any concrete results.

Anyhow, its your decision - all the best for your efforts.

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friends
    Your thought is really good and your voice seems to be a leadre's voice instead of a voice of Govt servant. In my view, it will be better to file individual (department) case in CAT or Court rather then to file a collective case of all departments having similar problem. This is perhaps not the way of sorting out problems specifically related to a particular post in a department. All such cases may later on combined in the court itself. First use all available channels with in the department before going to court. Remember "Boond Boond se ghada bharta hai". Kindly take every step carefully and don't forget that you are a Govt servant who has to follow some rules. Excitement can harm at any stage. Sorry if I am wrong but these are only my views .
    Jitendra

Dear Friend,
    Thank you for the suggestion, human being compares his position with others in the social hierarchy and he never see himself what he has with hime. I want all the pay commissions should unerstand this basic human instinct to give pay scales in equitable manner.

Senior Member svsankar is on a distinguished road

Respected Members,
    Do not blame the Pay commission for not giving any cadre specific recommendations. It is a body studying and proposing a formula of pay scales. We should appreciate the great and bold job done by Pay commission. Hats of to the dynamic recommendations of the pay commission. As regards individual cadres pay scale grievances, it has happened because of improper representation from the departmental heads concerned when the pay commission was calling for cadre specific suggestions from all concerned.
    Now also things are not over there are so many modalities given in the pay commission which are to be correctly implemented. This can happen if the departmental heads represent the cases to the DOPT/MOF for grant of proper status to various aggrieved cadres, and restore their status-co so that they can perform their work effectively. Otherwise a Group B GO in the grade pay of 4200 cannot execute or command work from his subordinate NGO who is in grade pay of 4600 or even 4200. seems funny does n't it.
    Last edited by svsankar; 18-09-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Junior Member copkesavan

Hi,
    Thanks for coming up with the hot issue. I am appointed as Civilian Assistant Security Officer Group B Gazetted Officer in Integrated HQ of Army through UPSC in the pay scale of 6500-200-10500 and now i am in the grade pay of 4200. I already represented this issue and the issue is in the Ministry. I am joining with you to fight for upgradation.

Default All ministries/departments not respoding equally to this matter

This is blunder committed by the pay commission and it should be rectified by the pay commissions implementation cell or department of expenditure or whosoever as the matter concerns all Group B gazetted officers across different ministries and departments. If the matter is left to individual departments again same problem recur, some ministries/departments grant and others don't. There are instances, where, the representations turned down outrightly saying comparisions can not be made across the board. There is no end to such cynical arguments. the

Junior Member samsganesh is on a distinguished road

Default Anomaly in grade pay of different section heads in same office

Let us take the example of section heads in Division offices of CPWD. The Executive Engineer (Gr-A officer) is the head of the Division. There are three sections namely Planning section, Accounts section and Establishment section works under him. They are headed by Assistant Engineer(Gr-B),JAO or AAO(Gr-B) and Head Clerk(Gr-B) respectively. Their nature of work is supervisory. However they are drawing different grade pays i.e. Rs.4600/-,Rs.4800/- and Rs.4200/- respectively. Whether the anomaly committee will remove the differences in the grade pay place all these section heads in the same grade pay of Rs.4800/-

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by copkesavan View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for coming up with the hot issue. I am appointed as Civilian Assistant Security Officer Group B Gazetted Officer in Integrated HQ of Army through UPSC in the pay scale of 6500-200-10500 and now i am in the grade pay of 4200. I already represented this issue and the issue is in the Ministry. I am joining with you to fight for upgradation.
    Dear friend,
    The deciding factor shall be as to whether or not there exists any feeder cadre from the erstwhile Pay sale of 5000 or 5500 as the case may be, and if such a feeder cadre exists, (irrespective of the fact you were a direct recruit) even now, then it is the duty of the competent authority to ensure that your scale [for the purpose of fixation of pay under the new pay rules (2008)], your is upgraded to pre rev scale of 7450, consequent upon which your grade pay would become 4600. Please take up the matter with your higher ups ( I am sure you would be having some company).

With regards,

Senior Member svsankar is on a distinguished road

Default 6500-10500 gp 4600 granted

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE VOICED THEIR CONCERN GP 4600 HAS BEEN GRANTED W.E.F. 01-01-2006. ORDER AVAILABLE IN www.finmin.nic.in.

Junior Member jkeo is on a distinguished road

Not only this. 6th CPC have further downgarded these posts by providing MACPS in the grade of 4600, 4800-the grade which has been given to SectionOfficers/PSs w.e.f. 1.1..2006 that would be available to their equal ranked non-CSS Gazetted officers after 10-20 years. This definately is point to be fought at all forums
    Jitender Kumar
    SREO, DGE&T

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Group B

See my pity. I was appointed as an Assistant in the pay scale of Rs 425-800 w.e.f. 14.07.1983. I was promoted to the grade of Rs 1640-2000 w.e.f. 17.08.1995. On having completed 24 years of service as an Assistant I was granted second ACP and was granted pay scale of Rs 7450-11500 w.e.f. 14.07.2007. After 6cpc I have been granted the grade pay of Rs 4600, whereas I should have been granted two upgradations in tht grade pay

Junior Member rvenkat is on a distinguished road

Default In Dept of Posts

In Dept of Posts.
    Inspector Posts - Pre revised Rs.5500 - Revised GP Rs.4200 due to merger of Rs.5000 / 5500 / 6500. 6 CPC Upgraded from Rs.5500 to Rs.6500.
    Asst Supdt of Posts - Pre revised Rs.6500 - Revised GP Rs.4600. 6 CPC Upgraded from Rs.6500 to Rs.7450.
    Supdt of Posts - Pre revised Rs.7500 - Revised GP Rs.4800.

Junior Member KRISHNA RAO is on a distinguished road

Default Stenographers (RDSO)

I was recruited through Staff Selection Commission in the year 2000 as Steno (Gr.C) Group-B NG and posted in RDSO, Lucknow (an Attached office - Ministry of Railways) as per order of merit and the order I chose while applying.

During 2003-04, our office status has been changed from Attached Office to a Zonal Railway. Following are the repurcussions of this status:

1) Though we are enjoying the status of Group-B (NG) our next promotion is Group-C post (i.e. Private Secretary non-gazetted in 6500-10500) now GP: 4600/-.

2) In the earlier pattern our promotion channel was Private Secretary Gazetted in 6500-10500 scale. After PS gazetted (in 6500-10500) the next promotion will be in 10,000 grade (Principal Private Secretary) whereas in our present pattern (Railways) after 6500-10500 (NG PS) there is PS Gazetted in 7500-11500. This is huge setback for me for being chosen/posted in RDSO. How far it is justified that recruiting through the same agency, there is two different channel of promotions.

3) In September,2006, almost all Steno-GR-C (Gr.B NG) were given 6500-10500 grade whereas we were not given through we are also Gr.B-NG. How far it is justified, only God knows.

4) 6th PC initially gave (stenos in all 4500, 5000, 5500, 6500) GP of 4200, but later on those who were in 6500 grade as on 1.1.06 were given 4600 GP. How far it is justified, it is complete injustice.

5) Now after 10 years of service I have got MACP (after 10 years) of GP:4600/-. Had I been in the previous pattern I would have got GP:4800/-. Simply saying that we are not in 6500/- grade as on 1.1.06, is not correct. We are Gr.B (NG), we have every right to claim 4600 grade, whether posted in erstwhile ministry office or now in a zonal set up.

Does anybody through some light on above help me. I am in helpless situation now.

Junior Member L.MANJUNATHA is on a distinguished road

Default GRADE PAY UPGRADATION FROM Rs 4200/-

I am a group 'B' gazetted officer working as an Assistant Engineer in an autonomous institute under ministry of health & family welfare. My grade pay has been enhanced from Rs 4200/- to Rs 4600/-. Please let me know the actual upgradation to be adopted as per 6th pay commission orders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast