+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Step up of Pay

Junior Member aicgwboa is on a distinguished road

Default Step up of Pay

What are the rules for second step up of Pay (other than mentioned in Swami,s Book) ? How to get second step up of Pay when by some technical reasons if the officer with whom first step up is done is not considered eligible for second step up with his immediate junior due to date of joiining. ? Other seniors of the same batch eligible for second step up what is the procedure to be followed and rules to be considered ?.

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friend
    Will you please elaborate your query(little confusing for me) for better consideration.
    Jitendra

Junior Member akmishra is on a distinguished road

RESPECTED SIR,

I am one who is in receipt of lesser pay than fresh recruits joined after 1.1.2006 as detailed below.

I was drawing Rs 6500 as S.O. joined in 2005 in the pre-revised scale of Rs 6500 as on 1.1.2006
    My pay was fixed at Rs 12090+4800 =16890 including grade pay of Rs 4800.

In my office there is no one who has joined after 1.1.2006 as there was no recruitment .If any individual has joined in my office in the same cadre in jan 2006 his pay would have been fixed at
    Rs 18150 (including grade pay of Rs 4800). Thus, I am in short receipt in pay.

In your reply our friend you have stated that a step up may be given in such cases as approved by MOF,but pl.advise me if in any deptt.there is no junior then, they will be at loss what is there fault is this not against spirit that new recruit will draw more pay than his senior .HOW THIS IS JUSTIFIED..

FORUM MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE CLARIFY THIS ISSUE IF ANY RELIEF IS POSSIBLE IN SUCH CASES.
    THANKS.

+ Reply to Thread