+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pay of Gr. D employee of Temporary status

Junior Member anemployee is on a distinguished road

Post pay of Gr. D employee of Temporary status

Friends,

if an employee of GRoup D is of temporary status and being paid wages at dialy rates to the minimum of pay scale corresponding to regular Gr. D employee. then i want to know whether he will be paid DA, HRA & CCA. Further, will he be paid Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance and Meidcal facilities like other facilities being given by GoI to regular Gr. D employees???

I hope i will get replies and if in this connection, there is any related circular plz refer and if possible give links as well...

Thanks...

Will any one reply.......

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friend
    All the casual employees who have been conferred Temporary status were eligible for DA,CCA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per earlier orders. However I have not seen any revised order after 6th CPC. It is for sure that who soever was getting it earlier will continue to draw it at revised rates. Is there any problem? Earlier orders issued in 1997 and 2004 are available in persmin.nic.in.
    Jitendra

ACtually some casual labourers of temporary status are being given DA HRa and CCA but not being given Tpt Allowance, children education allowances and medical facilities and other benefits being given to other Gr.D employees of regular nature.. wtt they casual laboureres are asking
    i want to know wtt particular benefits they can avail. and plz tell any related circular number.

Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road

Dear Friend,
    A Scheme titled “Casual Labourers (Grant of Temporary Status and Regularisation) Scheme of Government of India, 1993 was formulated vide O.M. of DoP&T No. 51016/2/90 Estt(C ) dated 10.09.1993
    The recommendations of SCPC on the subject was implemented vide O.M. of DoP&T No. 49011/31/2008-Estt(C) dated 12.09.2008

+ Reply to Thread