+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Necessary To get Permission from DE to go to abroad?

Member venkeesai is on a distinguished road

Default Is Necessary To get Permission from DE to go to abroad?

hai Everybody.
    This is my Question is My friend is working in Govt. School as a Teacher he wants to go to abroad.He should get no objection certificate from Director of Education through proper channel. Is this correct. than what is the procedures pls. tell me

and

If a Govt. aided School Teacher wants to go to abroad what is the procedure. That is Management should give permission or as usual Education Department Director.

Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Venkeesai

Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road

Dear V

Yes. For all Govt. Servants/ Govt. related Deptts, there is the formality of obtaining the NOC from the Head of the Deptt.

(Of course some "daring" Govt servants do mischief - going on "tourist" basis- (even for years!)- without even informing the Deptt. But then risky)

We had quite a few exceptional cases to "come across" in our career- But then they are not good examples to follow. "Dubai" lure was the reason for erring Drivers/ Stenographers/ skilled Technicians etc- way back! To retrieve some of them, we had to insert advts. in Newspapers, as part of Disciplinary Proceedings- and then within a couple of days, the incumbent(s) (supposed to be seriously ill for months)- will reappear to say that he was at his "native" place - recouping!

vnatarajan

Member venkeesai is on a distinguished road

ok. thanks ji
    but i need formats depending upon getting permission from the govt. pls give me detailed links.

Junior Member nazir_1367

Quote Originally Posted by venkeesai View Post
    ok. thanks ji
    but i need formats depending upon getting permission from the govt. pls give me detailed links.
    Dear,
    The formats are available with the passport form. You have to get the NOC on that format.
    All other conditions are there in the application form.

With regards
    Nazir

+ Reply to Thread