+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pay fixation bunching regarding

Junior Member anemployee is on a distinguished road

Default pay fixation bunching regarding

As we all aware that illustrations have been provided in 6 cpc gazette. in that gazette. I could not understand how benefit of bunching is being provided. Say illustration-3 stage-2 whre pay in pay band comes to Rs. 5290 which goes to Rs. 5530 after giving benefit of bunching. Same is the case in Illustration-4A where pay comes to rs. 5820 and after bunching goes to Rs. 6060.
    Can u you friend tell me how this bunching is done. the formula may please be elaborate.
    Thanking you

Can anyone tell about the method of calculation of this bunching benefit

CAN anyone answer this..

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

dear friend
    This question has been replied several times in similar thread and is of no use now as the MoF is not ready to give this benefit in practical. You may go through similar thread replied earlier.
    jitendra

ACtually problem is that i m not getting that previous thread where replies were given. can u please help me if tell me that thread its locaiton or copy paste please. and tell how illustration 4A in the Gazzettee was calculated.

is there anybody who can tell the link from where i can know to calculate this

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friend
    Here I have cut/paste one of my earlier reply posted in this forum. It may clarify your doubt. Several such reply u can see on all my posts in jitendraacr. still u have any doubt, post it in forum. Once again I am to tell u that MoF has denied to give bunching benefit in pay fixation.
    "you will find bunching applicable in initial scales as well as in case of upgradation. Sorry but i am not agree with the examples of pay fixation for upgraded scales as given in civilaccount.blogspot.com.[/u][/b] If u look carefully all the fitment tables specially from Rs.2550-3200/-, u will find the answer. Since 5200 is the minimum fixed for PB_1, Rs.2550/- is fixed as 5200/-. Another stage is also fixed at the same stage. thereafter one increment is given after every two stages.This is the basic of bunching and is in accordance with Note 2A and also clause A(ii) beow Rule 7 of CCS(RP) Rules,2008.
    Now take a example of upgradation of pay scale from Rs.4000-6000 to 4500-7000. An employee who is drawing basic pay of Rs4000/- in pay scale of Rs.4000-6000/-, his pay will be fixed at the minimum of corresponding pay in upgraded scale of Rs.4500-7000/- i.e. Rs.8300/- with grade pay of Rs.2800/-. Similarly employee drawing pay at Rs.4100 will also draw pay of Rs8300/- in upgraded scale. But the employee who is drawing Rs4200/- Basic, will be fixed at Rs.8300+one increment @3%. After every two stages one increment will be given till it reaches at the stage which is higher than Basic in prerevised scale*1.86. Illustration 4A of Notification dated 29.08.08 also endorsed it. I have prepared my own fitment tables on this issue and believe their accuracy. However it may requires further clarification from DP&T."
    with best wishes
    Jitendra

+ Reply to Thread