I would like to know the FR (and/or any other) rules or Court- judgements which specify the responsibility of Government/ Department/ disbursing officer towards
1.timely payment of salary and allowances to its a central Govt servant.
2.timely credit of deductions & contributions (income Tax/ GPF /CGEGIS schemes etc) to appropriate authority in respect of a employee central Govt servant.
3.compensation for cause any financial loss to its employee central Govt servant.
All Forum members kindly share the information as I am facing financial loss by inaction of my department.