Dear All,

My father had expired in 1974 and my mother was drawing family pension till recently. In May 17, she expired.

Since her family pension is also eligible for revision under the 7-CPC, who has to apply on my mother's behalf? I have all the requisite data, including PPO Nos and Qualifying service and other relevant data. But how to proceed further?
Please clarify.

Thanks and Regards