Am I allowed as per the Notification issued on payment of 7th CPC arrears to request my Department not to deduct Tax at Source from the arrear amount payable to me. Can I be allowed to pay the Income Tax from my salaries on a monthly basis and not lump sum.

kindly provide your valuable comments.