+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: leave

  1. #1
    Junior Member MARUDHU RAMACHANDRAN is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011

    Default leave

    Sir ,

    I am a Asst professor in Central govt funded institute . i wish to attend and present a scientific paper in the international conference at Canada. i got NOC from my office for getting visa and i got visa.Kindly guide me what type of leave can be availed by me.On duty is denied by the institute.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    New Delhi


    You can apply for any leave which is due and admissible viz. EL, HPL, EOL.


+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 01:57 PM
  2. Child Leave - permission to leave HQs
    By Sunita in forum Leave
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:54 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:47 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts