+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Retiring of employees born on Ist of January, 1928/1938/1946/1956 by the Government

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Default Retiring of employees born on Ist of January, 1928/1938/1946/1956 by the Government

This thread which, in full would read as follows, replaces all the earlier similar threads:

" Retiring of employees born on Ist Jan 1928/1938/1946/1956 by various central Ministries/Departments/Organizations on just a day before the implementation of the recommendations of the 4th/5th/6th/7th CPC under the illogical/irrational/illegal clarification given by the Government of India through the then Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms(now Department of Personnel and Training) after the 3rd CPC and thereby depriving them of the benefits of the 4th/5th/6th/7th CPC"
    Last edited by Gopal Krishan; 08-05-2016 at 05:40 PM.

All interested,
    As Advised by Shri V Natarajan, we have to get ready for litigation on behalf of all those born on the Ist Jan. 1928/1938/1946/1956. In that regard all those interested can contact either on telephone or through email to me (DOB-1/1/1946) or Shri JVSRKrishna (DOB-1/1/1956)
    GK

Dear Shri Krishna,
    I would suggest that details of those with dates of birth as the Ist Jan 1956/1946/1938/1928 as available with you could be posted here, so that those interested could contact them, if they feel like doing so in the matter.
    Gopal Krishan

The Government is yet to file a reply to my OA filed in the PB, Delhi. Next date has been fixed as the 30th September, 2016.
    Gopal Krishan

Member JVSR is on a distinguished road

Default Retiring of employees born on Ist of January, 1928/1938/1946/1956 by the Governm

J V S R Krishna)
    Ex-Technical Officer / D,
    Heavy Water (Manuguru)
    Govt. of India, Dept. of Atomic Energy.
    Ph No.09441 903 448.
    To

The Secretary,
    Department of Personnel & Training,
    New Delhi.

Subject: Justice to 1st Jan,1956/1946/1938/1928 born pensioners, who suffered once-in-ten-years benefits of CPCs, consequent upon their being treated as pensioners from the 31st December of the previous year under ab-initio void clarification of June, 1974
    Last edited by JVSR; 19-09-2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: total text not completed

similarly placed retired employees who were having date of birth 01/01/1956 and retired on 31/12/2015 pl be contacted for further details: jvsrkrishna@gmail.com (ph No.09441903448)

Briefly the case is as follows:
    (i) based on the recommendation duly accepted by the Cabinet, orders were issued with the approval of the Minister on the 24th November, 1973 stating that the Government servants shall retire from service with effect from the afternoon of the last day of the month in which their date of retirement fell ,i. e., those born on the Ist would retire on the 30th/31st;
    (ii) on the 5th December, 1973, on a reference from DGP&T, for the reasons best known to the then Under Secretary a stand was taken , in a routine manner , without the approval of the Minister or consulting the C&AG, Ministry of Finance etc. that those born on the Ist would retire on the last day of the previous month;
    (iii) orders were issued in May, 1974 on the lines of Nov 1973 orders , which had the approval of the Minister stating that the Government servants shall retire from service with effect from the afternoon of the last day of the month in which their date of retirement fell; i. e., those born on the Ist would retire on the 30th/31st;
    (iv)on the lines of illegal Dec. 1973 clarification it was clarified vide OM dated the 29th June, 1974 without the approval even of the Minister that all those born on the Ist would retire on the last day of the previous month.

Gopal Krishan

Default Retiring of employees born on Ist of January, 1928/1938/1946/1956 by the Government

Quote Originally Posted by Gopal Krishan View Post
    (i) based on the recommendation duly accepted by the Cabinet, orders were issued with the approval of the Minister on the 24th November, 1973 stating that the Government servants shall retire from service with effect from the afternoon of the last day of the month in which their date of retirement fell ,i. e., those born on the Ist would retire on the 30th/31st;
    (ii) on the 5th December, 1973, on a reference from DGP&T, for the reasons best known to the then Under Secretary a stand was taken , in a routine manner , without the approval of the Minister or consulting the C&AG, Ministry of Finance etc. that those born on the Ist would retire on the last day of the previous month;
    (iii) orders were issued in May, 1974 on the lines of Nov 1973 orders , which had the approval of the Minister stating that the Government servants shall retire from service with effect from the afternoon of the last day of the month in which their date of retirement fell; i. e., those born on the Ist would retire on the 30th/31st;
    (iv)on the lines of illegal Dec. 1973 clarification it was clarified vide OM dated the 29th June, 1974 without the approval even of the Minister that all those born on the Ist would retire on the last day of the previous month.

Gopal Krishan
    RTI application made and reply received placed for information to all the concerned.

To
    The CPIO,
    Department of Personnel and Training,
    North Block,
    New Delhi

Sir,

(i) based on the recommendation of the 3rd CPC, duly accepted by the Cabinet, orders were issued with the approval of the Minister on the 24th November, 1973 stating that the Government servants shall retire from service with effect from the afternoon of the last day of the month in which their date of retirement fell ,i. e., those born on the Ist would retire on the 30th/31st as at that time according to the then existing statutory rules etc. the date of retirement of those born on the Ist fell on the Ist after one attained the age of superannuation on the preceding day ;
    (iv)on the lines of illegal Dec. 1973 clarification it was clarified vide OM dated the 29th June, 1974 without the approval of the Minister that all those born on the Ist would retire on the last day of the previous month.

2. The clarification of December, 1973 and June, 1974 is contradictory to the decision taken at the level of the Minister.
    3.Please favour me with the information about the provision of the Act/Rules/instructions/ file notings / correspondence if any under which the decision taken at the level of the Minister is being ignored and the clarification given at the lower level is being enforced by the DOPT. (Estt-A)

Yours faithfully
    (JVSR Krishna)

No. 28034 / 468 / 2016-Estt. (A)
    Government of India
    Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
    Department of Personnel & Training
    Establishment A-IV Desk
    North Block, New Delhi
    Dated: 10th October, 2016
    To
    Shri JVSR Krishna,
    Plot No.14,
    SMHVillas,Adjacent to PMR Enclave,
    Near Havisa Restaurant,
    Nagaram, Hyderabad 500083.

Sub: Application under Right to Information Act, 2005.

Sir,
    Please refer to your RTI application dated 12.09.2016 on the above subject, which has also been marked to other CPIOs.

2.Please note that as per the RTI Act, CPIO is required to provide information as
    availablewith him in the form of O.M., Notifications, rules, regulations, orders,
    letters and circulars etc.Queries/clarification or interpretation of information is
    outside the purview of the Right toInformation Act, 2005. The CPIO is not
    supposed to create information; or to interpretinformation.

3.OM No.33/12/73-Estt(A) dated 29thJune, 1974 (copy enclosed) was issued in

consultation with Ministryof Finance, C&AG and Department of Legal Affairs.

4.The Appellate Authority is Shri Mukesh Chaturvedi, Director (E), D
    Department ofPersonnel & Training, North Block, New Delhi.

Yours faithfully,

(Surya NarayanJha)
    Under Secretary & CPIO
    Tel.23040341

Gopal Krishan
    RTI application made and reply received placed for information to all the concerned.

To
    The CPIO,
    North Block,
    New Delhi

Sir,

(i) based on the recommendation of the 3rd CPC, duly accepted by the Cabinet, orders were issued with the approval of the Minister on the 24th November, 1973 stating that the Government servants shall retire from service with effect from the afternoon of the last day of the month in which their date of retirement fell ,i. e., those born on the Ist would retire on the 30th/31st as at that time according to the then existing statutory rules etc. the date of retirement of those born on the Ist fell on the Ist after one attained the age of superannuation on the preceding day ;
    (iv)on the lines of illegal Dec. 1973 clarification it was clarified vide OM dated the 29th June, 1974 without the approval of the Minister that all those born on the Ist would retire on the last day of the previous month.

2. The clarification of December, 1973 and June, 1974 is contradictory to the decision taken at the level of the Minister.
    3.Please favour me with the information about the provision of the Act/Rules/instructions/ file notings / correspondence if any under which the decision taken at the level of the Minister is being ignored and the clarification given at the lower level is being enforced by the DOPT. (Estt-A)

Yours faithfully
    (JVSR Krishna)

Government of India
    Establishment A-IV Desk
    North Block, New Delhi
    To
    Shri JVSR Krishna,
    Plot No.14,
    Near Havisa Restaurant,

Sir,

Please refer to your RTI application dated 12.09.2016 on the above subject, which has also been marked to other CPIOs.

2.Please note that as per the RTI Act, CPIO is required to provide information as
    availablewith him in the form of O.M., Notifications, rules, regulations, orders,
    letters and circulars etc.Queries/clarification or interpretation of information is

Yours faithfully,

(Surya NarayanJha)
    Under Secretary & CPIO
    Tel.23040341

Quote Originally Posted by JVSR View Post

To
    The CPIO,
    North Block,
    New Delhi

Sir,

Yours faithfully
    (JVSR Krishna)

Government of India
    Establishment A-IV Desk
    North Block, New Delhi
    To
    Shri JVSR Krishna,
    Plot No.14,
    Near Havisa Restaurant,

Sir,

Yours faithfully,

(Surya NarayanJha)
    Under Secretary & CPIO
    Tel.23040341

JVSR Krishna, jvsrkrishna@gmail.com
    Plot No.14, ph No. (M) 9441 903 448
    SMH Villas,
    Adjacent: PMR Enclave,
    Near Havisa Restaurant,
    Nagaram

To all interested
    The BPS has included this item in their draft resolution proposed to be passed during the Annual meeting proposed to be held in November. This item has been listed at Sl. No. 11. In fact this item was also passed during one of the earlier annual meetings and sent to the Government of India. I also brought to the notice of the DOPT this fact. Unfortunately nothing has moved despite all that and my efforts for the last so many years. I have filed an OA before the PB and the same has been admitted. The Government has not filed any reply so far although a period of more than one year is over. In case BPS is interested to come forward in the matter it would be my pleasure to assist the BPS in this regard. I have already obtained a lot of material from the DOPT even though CIC. It has also come to notice that even the Government of India had decided to extend the benefit of the Ist CPC to those who had retired during the preceding six months from the date from which the recommendations of the Ist CPC were made effective. From the facts which are on record that at no time the Government had taken such a retrograde step in connection with the benefits to pensioners as in the cases of those born on the Ist Jan. 1956/1946/1938/1928.
    Gopal Krishan

To all interested
    The BPS has included this item in their draft resolution proposed to be passed during the Annual meeting proposed to be held in November. This item has been listed at Sl. No. 11. In fact this item was also passed during one of the earlier annual meetings and sent to the Government of India. I also brought to the notice of the DOPT this fact. Unfortunately nothing has moved despite all that and my efforts for the last so many years. I have filed an OA before the PB and the same has been admitted. The Government has not filed any reply so far although a period of more than one year is over. In case BPS is interested to come forward in the matter it would be my pleasure to assist the BPS in this regard. I have already obtained a lot of material from the DOPT even though CIC. It has also come to notice that even the Government of India had decided to extend the benefit of the Ist CPC to those who had retired during the preceding six months from the date from which the recommendations of the Ist CPC were made effective. From the facts which are on record that at no time the Government had taken such a retrograde step in connection with the benefits to pensioners as in the cases of those born on the Ist Jan. 1956/1946/1938/1928.
    Gopal Krishan
    1948 order issued by the Ministry of Finance as follows:
    No.F.10 (10)-Est.(Spl)48,
    Government of India,
    Ministry of Finance.
    New Delhi, 6th April, 1948.
    Office Memorandum

Subject:- Payment of arrears of pay and allowances to persons whose services are
    terminated before the new rates of pay and allowances are enforced.

1948 order issued by the Ministry of Finance as follows:
    No.F.10 (10)-Est.(Spl)48,
    Government of India,
    Ministry of Finance.
    New Delhi, 6th April, 1948.
    Office Memorandum
    [SIZE=1]
    Subject:- Payment of arrears of pay and allowances to persons whose services are
    terminated before the new rates of pay and allowances are enforced.

As mentioned earlier I have already filed a case iin the PB, New Delhi. The Government has filed a reply to my OA. The next date for rejoinder has been fixed as the Ist February. A few pensioners who were also deprived of the benefits of the CPC are in touch with me and they intend join me. Some intend to file an OA in the Hyderaba CAT. Those interested could contact us on the addresses/mail/telephone already indicated in the earlier post.
    Gopal Krishan

Shri Kapoor, whose date of birth is the Ist January, 1956 and retired on the 31st December, 2015 had decided to file a case before the PB, New Delhi.
    Gopal Krishan

I wish similarly placed central government employees who were retired on 31/12/2015 and having date of birth 01/01/1956 shall follow Mr. Baldev K Kapoor. best wishes and regards.

JVSR Krishna

All interested
    A good number of pensioners born on the Ist January, 1956 contacted me in this regard. We would certainly provide any assistance in this matter as joint efforts would be comparatively easier and cheaper and at a later stage filing cases individually for getting justice may become difficult and costlier.
    Gopal Krishan

All interested
    A good number of pensioners born on the Ist January, 1956 contacted me in this regard. We would certainly provide any assistance in this matter as joint efforts would be comparatively easier and cheaper and at a later stage filing cases individually for getting justice may become difficult and costlier.
    Gopal Krishan
    1. Pradeep Kumar (pradeepgupta2011@gmail.com)
    Baldev K Kapoor (1956bkk@gmail.com)
    Sunita Chawla (rachnachawla134@gmail.com)
    Satish Chander Malik (accessscm@yahoo.co.in)
    Krishna Pal Singh (kps115@gmail.com)
    Devki (devki.singh.ol@gmail.com)
    Ashok Kumar (ashopushp@gmail.com)
    Raja Ram Tiwari (tiwarirajaram@gmail.com)
    nvs@ninechanges.com
    Pratibha Mehrotra (meh.6069@gmail.com)
    Usha Rani Tageja (usharanitageja@gmail.com)
    R Muthusamy (muthusamy5676@gmail.com)
    Debabrata bhattacharya (debu_narco@yahoo.co.in)
    Pandari Ranga Rajulu (pandarirangarajulu@gmail.com)
    Gopal Krishan (gopalkrishan60@yahoo.com)
    JVSR Krishna (jvsrkrishna@gmail.com)

others who were having date of birth 01/01/1956 and retired on 31/12/2015 belongs to Central Government, are here by requested to contact for updating the data to have a common platform to have natural justice for 7th CPC retirement benefits viz. Gratuity, Commutation value and Leave encashment.

Quote Originally Posted by JVSR View Post
    1. Pradeep Kumar (pradeepgupta2011@gmail.com)
    Baldev K Kapoor (1956bkk@gmail.com)
    Sunita Chawla (rachnachawla134@gmail.com)
    Satish Chander Malik (accessscm@yahoo.co.in)
    Krishna Pal Singh (kps115@gmail.com)
    Devki (devki.singh.ol@gmail.com)
    Ashok Kumar (ashopushp@gmail.com)
    Raja Ram Tiwari (tiwarirajaram@gmail.com)
    nvs@ninechanges.com
    Pratibha Mehrotra (meh.6069@gmail.com)
    Usha Rani Tageja (usharanitageja@gmail.com)
    R Muthusamy (muthusamy5676@gmail.com)
    Debabrata bhattacharya (debu_narco@yahoo.co.in)
    Pandari Ranga Rajulu (pandarirangarajulu@gmail.com)
    Gopal Krishan (gopalkrishan60@yahoo.com)
    JVSR Krishna (jvsrkrishna@gmail.com)

others who were having date of birth 01/01/1956 and retired on 31/12/2015 belongs to Central Government, are here by requested to contact for updating the data to have a common platform to have natural justice for 7th CPC retirement benefits viz. Gratuity, Commutation value and Leave encashment.
    in addition to the above contacts, if any individual desire to contact, may pl be contacted Sri Gopal Krishan - 9911178250 (Cell No) or JVSR Krishna, jvsrkrishna@gmail.com & contact No.9441903448.

The application filed by Shri Kapoor has been admitted.
    Gopal Krishan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast