I am in GP of 4200. N availed ltc to Srinagar for block year 2014-2015 (conversion of hometown) n now I M left with ltc to anywhere india block year 14-17.can I convert anywhere India to north east in lieu of hometown conversion again? Or can we go leh in any where ltc by air India under air India ltc 80. Is I M eligible to go by air to leh ya north east from Delhi under same special concession.otherwise if I apply anywhere ltc to leh.n no train connectivity is there.which reimbursement I will get for there.plz members guide me on this..