Sir/ Madam,
i am working as a specialist in delhi govt hospital & i am entitled for claiming conveyance allowance(CA). i dont have any car registered on my name & i maintain the car which is registered on my spouse's name only. my spouse is working in a MNC. my office clerk says that i will get CA only if the vehicle is registered on my name. please guide