+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ccl leave problem.

Junior Member dgmttc is on a distinguished road

Default ccl leave problem.

one of my relative after availing maternity leave applied for ccl for a period of 6 months. the sanction letter of ccl was received after 3 months of expiry of maternity leave. before the expiry of 6 month of ccl, my relative again requested for ccl for further period of 11 months. authority assured the sanction of the same,however no sanction letter was issued. in mean time she again met with author-ties for sanction letter and they assured that your ccl has been sanctioned and letter will be issued shortly on this verbal assurance she continued her ccl .also there was no denial from the authorties . now earlier authorty has retired and the new authorty is saying there is no proof of your sanction and you will be make leave without pay. this is being said verbally. what to do. pls advise.

Senior Member soodeep is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by dgmttc View Post
    one of my relative after availing maternity leave applied for ccl for a period of 6 months. the sanction letter of ccl was received after 3 months of expiry of maternity leave. before the expiry of 6 month of ccl, my relative again requested for ccl for further period of 11 months. authority assured the sanction of the same,however no sanction letter was issued. in mean time she again met with author-ties for sanction letter and they assured that your ccl has been sanctioned and letter will be issued shortly on this verbal assurance she continued her ccl .also there was no denial from the authorties . now earlier authorty has retired and the new authorty is saying there is no proof of your sanction and you will be make leave without pay. this is being said verbally. what to do. pls advise.
    I presume your relative have take signature in token of receipt of application for CCL for further period of 11 months. If so, you have every right to ask for the letter under which the above mentioned leave was not sanctioned. Do not go for any verbal comment of the authority.
    soodeep

+ Reply to Thread