+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seniority List Regarding Queries...

Member deep72 is on a distinguished road

Default Seniority List Regarding Queries...

Respected Members,

Kindly consider the following case in State Govt. Dept. X....
    Mr. A and Mr. B appear in same Seniority List wherein Mr. A is placed at Sr. No. 2 whereas Mr. B is placed as Sr. No. 20...and the appointment of Mr. A is 16 years before Mr. B..Kindly rectify the following queries :
    1. Who is responsible for Structuring a Seniority List..is it a Department, Government?
    2. What are the common Guidelines for placing placing Govt. Servants is Seniority List?
    3. Can two or more employees with different work nature be placed in same seniority list?
    4. Can Mr. B supervise Mr. A i.e. Recommend Leave, Verify Records, Write Annual Confidential Report of Mr. A if the Drawing and Disbursing Officer(DDO) desires so..?
    5. Can Mr. A object if he is in embarrassing situation at No. 4 above?..if Yes, Kindly Guide...

Kindly provide any Circulars/Memorandums/Orders regarding above...

Regards,

Deep

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Please give full details.
    Gopal Krishan

Member deep72 is on a distinguished road

Sir Gopal Krishan,

I m working as Group Instructor for Computer Trade in teaching and at Sr. No. 3 of Seniority List where as my colleague recently promoted as Group Instructor but of supervisory nature and is at Sr. No. 29 in the same seniority list. and above us is the Principal. He is now my supervisor in inspecting my Training Records, sanctioning leave, checking attendance etc. and other daily routines.
    Objections were raised but dept feels assigning of duties is the power of DDO. Is this right?
    This embarrassing situation will be more worst when a junior will be writing Annual Confidential of senior. If i can object kindly guide. The queries raised by me are with respect to above situation.

Regards,
    Deep

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Things are still not clear. Difference between 'Group instructor with supervisory nature' and simple 'group instructor' is not clear. What are their recruitment rules? Under what recruitment rules both were appointed as 'group instructors'? What are laid down powers of the DDO about assigning of duties in your organization. Name of the organization and the rules under which recruitment, seniority and promotion are made is also not clear. All these details would be required.
    Gopal Krishan

+ Reply to Thread