+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FR22 application in new AND officiating promotion v/s regular promotion

Member DoToff is on a distinguished road

Question FR22 application in new 6P rules AND officiating promotion v/s regular promotion

How will the new pay be fixed under 6P rules for an officer who is posted to a higher post on officiating basis and for another officer who is posted to the similar higher post but on regular promotion basis? (Both the lower post and the higher post fall in the same pay band but different GP)
    Lets assume that the officers in both cases have same pay conditions and other administrative conditions.

In other words can somebody elaborate as to how exactly FR22 and FR35 have to be applied in new 6P rules for officiating promotion and regular promotion cases particularly when such promotions are within the same pay bands.

Our esteemed Senior and Junior members may pls give their views and opinions.
    --DoToff
    Last edited by DoToff; 01-04-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: needed to change the heading only to correct the wordings pls.

Default seems like a simple question but is actually challenging

Senior and junior members of this forum may look at this challenging question.-DoToff

Question senior members pls look into this query.

Can any one convey what is the FR35 component defined in the new scheme of 6Pay revisions? is it still defined as 12% or a maximum of Rs 1000/- ?
    If yes how is the difference calculated now ? Whether the GP is considered for comparision to arrive at this FR35 component?
    Further it is known that the FR35 limit was revised during the 5th pay implementation( i.e Rs 300 revised to Rs1000/- I think so...). SO whether any such revision has been defined now.

In my case FR35 is invokable till feb 08 so in absence of clarifications to all above , my Accts has just decided to keep my pay fixation pending with respect to my 'officiating ' post.
    Also tell whether this action by my Accts is justified as per any rulings?
    -DtOff

+ Reply to Thread