+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OM -Granting of fixation benefit in cases of promotion in the same grade pay-Steno/OS

Member Dulal is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up OM -Granting of fixation benefit in cases of promotion in the same grade pay-Steno/OS

Office Memorandum - Granting of fixation benefit in cases of promotion from one post to another where the promotional post carries the same grade pay as the feeder post

live link
    http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive...16.07.2014.pdf

or download from
    -http://incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/OM-NO-2727-dated-16.07.2014.pdf

Member rakeshmehra30 is on a distinguished road

sir/madam
    i would like to raise a query, whether in any case the benefit could be given to only those who goes to court and not to them who didn't go to court and there case is similar in all respect, there is a example of such matter in DOORDARSHAN and AIR the scale of Engineering Assistants(who joined between 1999-2007) has been revised to 6500-10500 from 5000-8000(old scale) with all benefits from back date for only 434 EA's of a particular Employee Association who filed the case and the benfits is not given to others who joined the organisation with them. is it fair enough and what could be done to get justice, please guide.

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Normal practice in such cases is that benefits are given to those who get favourable decision. Others may have to knock the door of the CAT.
    Gopal Krishan

Senior Member soodeep is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshmehra30 View Post
    sir/madam
    i would like to raise a query, whether in any case the benefit could be given to only those who goes to court and not to them who didn't go to court and there case is similar in all respect, there is a example of such matter in DOORDARSHAN and AIR the scale of Engineering Assistants(who joined between 1999-2007) has been revised to 6500-10500 from 5000-8000(old scale) with all benefits from back date for only 434 EA's of a particular Employee Association who filed the case and the benfits is not given to others who joined the organisation with them. is it fair enough and what could be done to get justice, please guide.
    In addition to what Shri Gopal Krishanji said, the Department may issue circular/OM etc. for similarly placed persons. But, the same was not bound to them though there were different judgements of Apex Court in this matter.

soodeep

Senior Member Gopal Krishan is on a distinguished road

Soodeep is right when he says that there are different judgemetns from the Apex Court. I remember to have seen a judgement which meant that even for your rights one has to come forward. If persons do not agitate that would mean that they are satisfied with the decision of the Government. In any case if the Government decide as a policy to apply a particular judgement to similarly placed persons, I feel that the judgement(s) I am referring may not stand in the way.
    Gopal Krishan

+ Reply to Thread