+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh Recruits to Central Government’

Member PRD Fernandez is on a distinguished road

Default Fresh Recruits to Central Government’

Dear Sirs

Though initially I have convinced my office with our discussion board’s suggestions, regarding LTC for the fresh recruits, my case is still pending as the administrators are not clear about the phrase ‘Fresh Recruits to Central Government’. My office interprets that those who have joined after 01.01.2006 or 01.09.2008 may be conceded as Fresh Recruits to Central Government’. Sirs as I have joined in the year 2003, by stating their interpretation to the phrase, my office may not allow me to avail LTC for the initial eight years. Further Suggestions pls (If any of the MoF’s clarification speaks about the dates pls mail it to me)
    Thanking You
    Fernandez

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friend
    I hope your problem would have been solved by the MoF clarification, I sent to you on your mail address.
    Any one if desire could contact me for that clarification by giving his email address. I am unable to post it on forum.
    Jitendra

Thumbs up

Thank you Jitendraji , the cut of date for the fresh recruit has been clarified in the Swamy,s News i.e. THOSE WHO HAVE NOT COMPLETED 8 YEARS OF SERVICE ON 1-9-2008 ARE ELIGIBLE TO AVAIL LTC IN THEIR INITIAL 8 YEARS

Fernandez
    Last edited by PRD Fernandez; 14-07-2009 at 07:55 AM.

Dear friend
    I would like to rquest you to quote the month of Swamy's Magazine also for benefit of others
    Jitendra

Default who have not completed 8 years of service as on 1-9-2008

Dear sirs,

DoPT,s intimation to the Department of Telecommunication :- Swamysnews June, 2009, page No-33, Sl.No- 179- (i) The Government servants who have not completed 8 years of service as on 1-9-2008 are entitled for this concession as per their entitlement. There is no change in block years. Current block is 2006-2009

Fernandez

Member akraiism is on a distinguished road

please let me know the exact procedure of applying for 10 days leave encashment on LTC.I mean whether it should be applied before going on LTC tour or after commencing.Is there any format for leave encashment application?

Dear friend
    You have to apply for leave encashment at the time of applying for LTC itself i.e. before proceeding on LTC you have to submit your intention that you are applying for encashment also. There is no separate format and you have to mention it in the leave application forwarding. In case you are also applying for LTC advance, application of leave encashment should accompany it. No problem friend. Just go and get encashment.
    Jitendra

Junior Member gutam2000 is on a distinguished road

Default Request for the DoT order on LTC for lessthan 8 years but joined before 1 sept 2008

Dear Friends,

We came to know about this clarification of rule that the Govt. Servants who had not completed 8 years of service can avail LTC 3 Home + I Anywhere for the 4 block years. In June Swamy's news under 179, a OM was mentioned but I tried to search it on web, DoT, DoPT but could not find. Can anyone please help me in getting the order which says that the new Rule 8 of LTC is applicable to all the servants who had not completed 8 years of service and joined before 1.9.2008 and clarified what 'Fresh Recruit' mean by MoF. You can mail me at gutam2000 [at] gmail [dot] com. Its very urgent so please send at the earliest.

Thanking you
    Sridhar

Default MoF Clarification

Dear Jitendra,

Can you please send me the order at my email gutam2000 [at] gmail [dot] com?

Thanks & Regards
    Sridhar

Quote Originally Posted by jitendraacr View Post
    Dear friend
    I hope your problem would have been solved by the MoF clarification, I sent to you on your mail address.
    Any one if desire could contact me for that clarification by giving his email address. I am unable to post it on forum.
    Jitendra

Dear friend
    There is no such order from DoP&T instead they issued clarification to those department only who sought it. What I have is not an authenticated copy but you may go through DoP&T clarification to Deptt of telecommunication published in Swamy's News June 2009 which will serve your purpose. Please also refer post of PRD Fernandez in this forum.
    Jitendra

Default LTC for those who had joined before 1st Sept 2008

Dear Sir,

I work for Indian Council of Agricultural Research which has different set of rules and regulations and they may at times follow or dont follow Govt. of India rules. We follow UGC 6th Pay Commission to Scientists. For every order issued by Govt. of India, ICAR endroses it if it feel to do so for the organisation. The DoPT's clarification to DoT copy if available, we can request our ICAR to endrose the same. If any one has the copy of the clarification, kindly post it to me at gutam2000 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks
    Sridhar

Dear Shri Gautam
    Please refer to June Issue of Swamys News in this regard. It is perhaps more authentic then any copy of order. It may please be noted that Govt has not issued any separate order in this regard but Do&T has clarified it to all those deptt. who sought clarification in this regard. Since these are Department specific, it will not serve your purpose.
    Jitendra

Junior Member snlkmr2003 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jitendraacr View Post
    Dear friend
    Jitendra
    Dear Mr. Jitendra,
    I have been refused Hometown LTC under new LTC rule for fresh recruits from my dept. Can you please send me MoF clarication on my e-mail address ,so i can convince my Dept regarding the cut off date for the eligibility for fresh recruits. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks. Dr. S. Kumar, Delhi

Dear friend
    I have send that copy to your mail address. But it will be better if your deptt. seek a clarification directly from MoF in this regard.
    with regards
    Jitendra

+ Reply to Thread