+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will be the new designations.

Junior Member pradeep_pa is on a distinguished road

Default What will be the new designations.

Friends,

Namaskar,

Now after the implementation of 6 cpc report and consequent of merger of pay scale 5000-8000,5500-9000 and 6500-10500, some post which constitute feeder and promotion post shall come in 6500-10500, now what will be their designation ,since, in the original 6 cpc report on chapter 2.2.21, it is clearly mentioneld that posts in the pay scale of 5000, 5500 shall be merged with the post in the pay scale of 6500-10500, which can be merged on functional considerations-take example Steno Gr.II, Gr.I and PS- there is no difference on functional basis, hence, can anyone use the designation of upgraded merged post.

Any clue/reply clarification will be appreciated from my member friends.

pradeep

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Designation of the Posts after Merger(of two or three posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pradeep_pa View Post
    Friends,

Namaskar,

Now after the implementation of 6 cpc report and consequent of merger of pay scale 5000-8000,5500-9000 and 6500-10500, some post which constitute feeder and promotion post shall come in 6500-10500, now what will be their designation ,since, in the original 6 cpc report on chapter 2.2.21, it is clearly mentioneld that posts in the pay scale of 5000, 5500 shall be merged with the post in the pay scale of 6500-10500, which can be merged on functional considerations-take example Steno Gr.II, Gr.I and PS- there is no difference on functional basis, hence, can anyone use the designation of upgraded merged post.

Any clue/reply clarification will be appreciated from my member friends.

pradeep
    When the posts of UDC (Pre Rev scale of 4000) and those of Tax Assistant (Pre Rev Scale of 4500) were merged, the upgraded Designation, namely Tax Assistant stayed and the other, "UDC" took leave of us. Going by this, the Term PS appears appropriate to address all in the given query. But, for any reason, the Post of P.S (with Pre Revised scale of 6500) is kept as a promotional post for the feeder cadre of the merged scales of 5000 and 5000, then , then the so merged posts (Steno Gr I and Gr II) should be given a new name.
    You can find the designation from the Pay Bills. (Actually this line should be single line Answer to the query under study.
    With regards,
    Badri

Junior Member pradeep_pa is on a distinguished road

Cool New Designations

Dear Badri Ji,

I do agree that the post of PS is a prmotional post for Steno Gr.I and Gr.II, but as per the recommendations of 6 cpc, if there is no problems on functional considerations, then the post in the three scale should be merged, this is the main essence, because the basic duties of all three cadre are similar, this is my point, OK, sir, that's why I have asked this querry.

pradeep

+ Reply to Thread