+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: C e a - for kendriya vidyalaya

  1. #1
    Junior Member SVK is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default C e a - for kendriya vidyalaya

    My query is my children are studying in kendriya vidyalaya and i pay vidyalaya vikash nidhi to school qly. Is this reimbursable under cea?

  2. #2
    Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Surat
    Posts
    283

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by SVK View Post
    My query is my children are studying in kendriya vidyalaya and i pay vidyalaya vikash nidhi to school qly. Is this reimbursable under cea?

    As per Note appended to the Application Form, prescribed for CEA, Development Fee(s) does not form part of Tution Fees. Prima facie, you may not get reimbursement of the Fees you have referred to.

    For the sake of ready reference the said Note is reproduced herein below;
    "Note : # Tuition Fee Means Tuition fee, Admission fee, lab fee, special fee charged for agriculture, electronics, music or any other subject, Fee charged for practical work under the programme of work experience, fee paid for the use of any aid or appliance by the child, library fee, games/sports fee and fee for extra curricular activities."
    It appears that the question appeared earlier, too, in this forum and I have given similar/same reply.
    With regards,
    Badri

  3. #3
    Junior Member SVK is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default Cea

    Thanx Mr Badri.

    I have one more doubt...

    Without claiming the reimbursement of Developmental Fee(which is the only fee in KV primary classes), can I able to get the other reimbursements, i.e., reimbursement for Text books, Uniforms etc?

  4. #4
    Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    87

    Default cea for Kendriya vidyalaya

    Dear Sir,

    You can claim reimbursement of fees towards books, uniforms and also any other fee mentioned in the note to the OM without claiming for developmental fees.

  5. #5
    Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Surat
    Posts
    283

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by venkatcustoms View Post
    Dear Sir,

    You can claim reimbursement of fees towards books, uniforms and also any other fee mentioned in the note to the OM without claiming for developmental fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by SVK View Post
    Thanx Mr Badri.

    I have one more doubt...

    Without claiming the reimbursement of Developmental Fee(which is the only fee in KV primary classes), can I able to get the other reimbursements, i.e., reimbursement for Text books, Uniforms etc?
    Dear Svkjee,
    I have only quoted the Note and given my opinion.
    There is nothing wrong in claiming the development fee you are talking about. Let your department give clarification that the same does not qualify for reimbursement.Who knows, your department may grant you the benefit!
    Best of luck!
    With regards,
    Badri

  6. #6
    Junior Member SVK is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default Cea

    Thank you friends....

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts