Member ramanareddy is on a distinguished road

Smile DA announced

DA 6% announced.

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation D.A - probable date of disbursement

Quote Originally Posted by ramanareddy View Post
    DA 6% announced.
    Dear friends,
    With great respects to ramanajee, I request him to use Chat(ter) Box for announcing one line news like the one under study. I crave leave to submit that Readers/Participants/Reviewers do know and only thing that remained (and still remains, in fact) whether it would be received together with the salary for the month of March (normally disbursed only in the first week of April).
    With regards,
    Badri

Member ramanareddy is on a distinguished road

Dear Badriji

Thank you for your suggestion.In future it wiil be followed.

Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road

Default DA announced

I think the Government is yet to issue orders on additional DA from January, 2009. The Cabinet's decision is only out now. When the orders come (I think it will be out in the last week of March), it will be known whether we receive in this Financial year itself or otherwise.

Exclamation D.A - when shall we get?

Quote Originally Posted by venkatcustoms View Post
    I think the Government is yet to issue orders on additional DA from January, 2009. The Cabinet's decision is only out now. When the orders come (I think it will be out in the last week of March), it will be known whether we receive in this Financial year itself or otherwise.
    It appears VC has not read CPC Recommendations (para 4.1.19 of the Report) and Page 44/45 of Bilingual Resolution dated 29.08.2008. It is given in both these documents that the D.A may be sanctioned in January/July and payable with the salary of March/September. It is therefore quite clear that we would get the D.A (announced recently) only in the first week of April (when we get salary for March).
    With regards,
    Badri

Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road

Default DA announced

Quote Originally Posted by badri mannargudi View Post
    It appears VC has not read CPC Recommendations (para 4.1.19 of the Report) and Page 44/45 of Bilingual Resolution dated 29.08.2008. It is given in both these documents that the D.A may be sanctioned in January/July and payable with the salary of March/September. It is therefore quite clear that we would get the D.A (announced recently) only in the first week of April (when we get salary for March).
    With regards,
    Badri
    Thanks very much, Brother. I really didn't read those recommendations. Now I know

Junior Member vipulsag

Where is DA Order ?? and, wht abt arrears... its okay tht, DA will be payable frm Salary of March (Payable in Apr-09, i.e. F.Y.09-10), but, arrears can be paid in this F.Y. provided DA order is out soon...... Also, if DA order is out in last week of March, whether Salary making section can prepare salaries counting new rate of D.A., without support of DA order, as salary bills are prepared and sent to PAO by 20th of month........ guys some "light" plz !!

Exclamation DA - Release of of - Reg.

Quote Originally Posted by vipulsag View Post
    Where is DA Order ?? and, wht abt arrears... its okay tht, DA will be payable frm Salary of March (Payable in Apr-09, i.e. F.Y.09-10), but, arrears can be paid in this F.Y. provided DA order is out soon...... Also, if DA order is out in last week of March, whether Salary making section can prepare salaries counting new rate of D.A., without support of DA order, as salary bills are prepared and sent to PAO by 20th of month........ guys some "light" plz !!
    Dear vipuljee,
    A very valid and thought provoking question. The Pay Commission recommended that DA may be sanctioned in January and June and the same may be payable with the salary for March and September.
    Going by this, the arrears as well as DA for March shall be disbursed in the first week of April.
    It is 12th today, may be within the next two or three days the sanction order may issue so as to enable the Accounts Section to prepare the Bill, by 20th.
    Let us see...............!~
    With regards,
    Badri

+ Reply to Thread