+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pay Fixation

Junior Member sriram is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Pay Fixation

I joined as Steno in 2004 and got promoted as PA in March 2008. After implementation of 6 CPC / issue of subsequent order regarding fixation of pay of PAs/Assistants promoted between 1.1.2006 to 31.08.2008, i got my pay fixed in August 2010 @ 7450X1.86, as i changed my option to the Date of Promotion before the stipulated time.

But it is now being said in our department that this manner of fixation is not applicable for us and trying to recover the excess payment from the date of fixation (about four years in my case). However, the pay structure of Rs. 4600/- grade pay is being extended for our department.

Can any one please tell me how far it is justifiable to recover the huge amount from the pay being drawn for the last four years, nearly. In nowhere of the order concerned, it is said that pay structure of Rs.4,600/- is different from the manner of fixation.

Junior Member sjkasalkar is on a distinguished road

Sir, I am initial appointed in same organisation as a Sub Officer/B1 [PB+GP-9300+4200] after technical resignation at 13th December 2013. Before this appointment I am working as a Leading Fireman [PB+GP-10210+2800]. So how will my pay fixation?

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

The fixation at Rs. 13,860/- + GP 4600 is applicable to only CSSS and three other services (MEA, Railways & Defence). In the present circumstances you can only represent to the higher authorities or approach CAT.

Victor

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with victor

+ Reply to Thread