+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fixation of pay in the ex-cadre post

Junior Member Mirsad Khan is on a distinguished road

Default Fixation of pay in the ex-cadre post

An Assistant Accountant Officer (AAO) of the department of education drawing pay of ` 16750 + Grade Pay 4800 in Pay Band & Grade pay 9300-34800 +4800 is appointed as Section Officer (Ex-cadre) in the same department in the Pay Band plus Grade Pay (PB-2) 9300-34800 + 4800 on 25-11-2009. The post of Section Officer is obviously not in the direct lean of promotion of AAO and having higher duties and responsibility. In the post of Section officer the AAO has the choice to elect either (1) his Grade Pay as AAO and Deputation (Duty) Allowance of 10% of the same pay in the Pay Band + Grade Pay or (2) Pay fixed in the Pay Band + Grade Pay of the Section Officer under normal rule. If the AAO choice the first (1) alternative, how is the pay of the Official fixed in the ex-cadre post, indicate the date of his next increment.
    Last edited by Mirsad Khan; 30-01-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

In the second option the pay will be fixed under FR 22(I)(a)(2) as the new post does not involve assumption of higher duties and responsibilities in view of identical scales/ pay band. So pay will be fixed at the same stage and the date of increment will not change.

Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    In the second option the pay will be fixed under FR 22(I)(a)(2) as the new post does not involve assumption of higher duties and responsibilities in view of identical scales/ pay band. So pay will be fixed at the same stage and the date of increment will not change.

Victor
    Thank you Victor for your reply, however the individual opted the 1st one i.e (1) his Grade Pay as AAO and Deputation (Duty) Allowance of 10% of the same pay in the Pay Band + Grade Pay. what is the provision of "Ministry of Finance issued the G.I., M.F., O.M.No.F.1 (11)-E.III(B)/69. Dated 20-1-1970 on fixation of pay in ex cadre posts"

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

The latest orders on the subject may be seen at http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...t.(Pay-II).pdf

Victor

Post Fixation of pay in the ex-cadre post on his permanent absorption

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The latest orders on the subject may be seen at http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...t.(Pay-II).pdf

Victor
    Hai Victor I may be permitted to clarify What is the provision of Order G.I. Order, M.F., O.M.No.F.1 (11)-E.III (B)/69. Dated 20-1-1970 in this aspect and How is the pay of an Officer fixed in the ex-cadre post on his permanent absorption while on deputation with personal pay?

Kindly clarify the above doubt sir.
    Last edited by Mirsad Khan; 05-03-2014 at 08:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread