Am in big trouble...plz. see is there any way...

1) When 6th pay commission recommendations were implemented, I opted the revised pay structure w.e.f. 1-1-2006.
Later by mistake, I sought revision of my option and elected the revised pay structure from the date of promotion to post of Scientist effective from 15-03-2008.
Our office issued an OM and notified the revised pay. Soon after realizing the change of option would cause a financial loss to the tune of about Rs. 1.2 Lakhs, instead of benefit, I gave another representation to my office withdrawing my earlier request for the revision IMMEDIATELY. But our office didn't accept.
SINCE THE CHANGE OF OPTION IS NOT BENEFICIAL, CAN'T THE OFFICE CHECK AND REVISE THE OPTION ON REQUEST?

2) Later Ministry of Finance issued instructions vide OM No. 10/2/2011-EIIIA dated 19-3-2012 providing that those central Government employees who were due to get their annual increment between February June 2006 may be granted one increment on 1-1-2006 in the pre-revised pay scale as a onetime measure. Since we changed our option to 15-03-2008, our office doesn't gave that benefit also. So total loss increased to Rs. 2.0 lakh per person. In total there are 3 persons.
WE HAVE CHOSEN CHANGE OF OPTION BY MISTAKE AND ALSO SINCE THERE IS NO INCREMENT FROM MARCH-JUNE. WE CAN NOT EXPECT, GOVT. WOULD DECLARE ONE INCREMENT. IF IT IS KNOWN, WE WOULD HAVE NOT CHOSEN (1) ABOVE.

Since the revision is incurring huge loss of salary instead of getting any financial benefit, is there any way to go back to 6CPC w.e.f. 1-1-2008 instead of date of promotion 15-03-2008?
Is there any way to get that increment (OM No. 10/2/2011-EIIIA dated 19-3-2012) even from 15-3-2008?
Kindly provide some information/Circulars etc., to stop the loss occurring to me and to my friends.
Thank you and Regards