+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Adding EL balance from previous organization

  1. #1
    Junior Member vgprabhu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Adding EL balance from previous organization

    Hi all,

    I joined Indian Institute of Technology (Under Ministry of HRD) on November 2004 and I submitted my technical resignation on 2010 and joined in Department of Atomic Energy(DAE). And last year all my documents (service book, Leave Balance, LTC claim, Loan details etc) have been received by DAE. Now I want to know whether my past service will be counted for service seniority purpose and all my Earned Leave and HPL will be credited to my present account in DAE? What are all the rules under New Pension Scheme. Kindly reply me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    New Delhi


    Service seniority, carry forward of EL/HPL balances is NOT allowed in such cases.

    As regards Pension if your previous service was covered under pension scheme, then you can count your previous service for pension purpose in the new Department. Otherwise you will be covered under NPS.

    In any case as you joined after 1.1.2004, you will be mandatorily covered under NPS.

    For details reg NPS you may refer (http://www.pensionersportal.gov.in/npscheme.asp)


+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Transfer of leave balance
    By kumarprithviraj in forum Leave
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-04-2012, 11:06 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 11:59 AM
  3. Balance 60% arrears
    By ramanareddy in forum Arrears
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-08-2009, 07:50 PM
  4. Balance 60% Arrears
    By Rnair in forum Arrears
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-03-2009, 04:31 PM
  5. Balance Sheet
    By narayanan in forum Humour
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 09:14 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts