One of our Staff members had preferred FPA claim for the tubectomy underwent some five years back in a private hospital. He had produced necessary certificate from the private hospital where the surgery had been done. This certificate is simply 'countersigned' by a doctor in Govt. General Hospital. The claim is delayed by five years and no valid reason is given by him for the delay. Pl. guide whether such claim can be allowed. Tks.