I am a central govt.employee.I had submitted all my details of income,savings and HRA receipt signed by house [email protected]/month to my employer.I had received HRA Rs.25404 during the year 2012-13.I calculatedRs,25404 to be deducted from total income.But my employer did not consider my HRA deduction claim.I am to clear that I am residing in a rented house.What are the new rules regarding this? I have not filed my ITR .Can I get my refund from IT office?