+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MACPs under technical resignation

Junior Member sachin m hadke is on a distinguished road

Default MACPs under technical resignation

I worked central organization in the scale of 9300-34800 (5th pay commission scale 5000-8000) from 1 January 2001 to 12 March 2007 through direct recruitment. (6 years 2 months service)

While working with the above institute I applied for the same post, same pay scale as mentioned above in one of the central university through proper channel.

I got selected and I applied for lien. But my old employer did not sanction lien and asked me to submit technical resignation.

I tendered technical resignation. They relieved me on 12.3.2007.

I joined new central University on 14.3.07 and still working there. On 5 December 2007 i got terminal benefits from old organstion. Will my previous service in central department is calculated for MACPS in new organization as I already completed above 12 of service without any promotion. Please reply me soon

regards

Sachin Hadke
    sachinhadke@rediffmail.com

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by sachin m hadke View Post
    I worked central organization in the scale of 9300-34800 (5th pay commission scale 5000-8000) from 1 January 2001 to 12 March 2007 through direct recruitment. (6 years 2 months service)

While working with the above institute I applied for the same post, same pay scale as mentioned above in one of the central university through proper channel.

I got selected and I applied for lien. But my old employer did not sanction lien and asked me to submit technical resignation.

I tendered technical resignation. They relieved me on 12.3.2007.

I joined new central University on 14.3.07 and still working there. On 5 December 2007 i got terminal benefits from old organstion. Will my previous service in central department is calculated for MACPS in new organization as I already completed above 12 of service without any promotion. Please reply me soon

regards

Sachin Hadke
    sachinhadke@rediffmail.com
    Past Service in another organisation cannot be counted for the purpose of MACP in the present organisation (Refer para 10 of Annexure-I of MACP Scheme dated 19.5.2009) [http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...-Estt.(D).pdf].

Victor

Dear Sir,
    I searched in google http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...-Estt.(D).pdf. it showing some different topic which is not related to my case. Its about all Central Government employees, who are regularly appointed on deputation/ foreign service in accordance with Recruitment Rules of the ex- cadre posts. Please provide me exact link. Please see para 16 of NO. 11/1/2010-JCA 6th October, 2010 where written like this past continuous regular service in another Government Department in a post carrying same grade pay prior to regular appointment in a new Department, without a break, shall be counted towards qualifying regular service for the purposes of MACPS

Thanks

Regards

Sachin

Default But i was working in Central Govt. Autono. institute under Ministry of Envir & Forest

Dear Sir,
    Thanks for your immediate quote.

As it is written No.35034/3/2008-Estt. (D) dated 19.5.2009 in para no. Past service rendered by a Government employee in a State Government/statutory
    body/Autonomous body/Public Sector organisation, before appointment in the
    Government shall not be counted towards Regular Service.

But in my case I was worked 6.2 years of serivce in Central Govt. Autonomous body -Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal.

Please clarify whether this above central govt service will count for MACPS.

Thanks you.

Regards

Sachin[/QUOTE]

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Kindly note that MACP Scheme introduced vide OM dated 19.5.2009 is applicable to Government of India civilian employees only. It is not automatically extended to autonomous bodies.

Para 9 of the OM dated 19.5.2009 which considers past service in another Govt Department for the purpose of MACP is to be seen in the above context. Past service served in another Govt. Department means that the organisation does not change ie. the organisation remains same as Governemt of India. In other words the benefit can be availed of only if you jump across departments/ministries WITHIN the same organisation viz. Govt. of India. The benefit is, therefore, NOT admissible when you jump across different organisations.

Para 9 of the OM, therefore, applies to intra-organisation cases, whereas para 10 to inter-organisation cases.

As your case is covered under para 10, the University where you are presently working is not liable to count your previous service served in some other organisation.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread