+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: JUSTICE THROUGH RESTORATION OF PARITY TO ALL OLD PENSIONERS-6CPC OMs-PLEA TO HON. PM

Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road

My dear Mr. kkhameedkutty. Web address of Prime Minister's Grievance Cell is :
    http://pmindia.nic.in/write.htm

My dear G Ramdass and Vnatarajan. I have prepared a draft appeal to Prime Minister on behalf of rrewa.org and sent it to Mr. SC Maheshwari via e. mail.
    rrewa has requested PM to grant a hearing for 10 minites. If possible, I would also go to Delhi to attend meeting with PM with other rrewa friends. Let us see when PM would be able to give us time.

I agree with Mr. G Ramdass that it is difficult to put in everything in 500 characters including spaces. Mr. Vnatarajan has rightly said that, we should each prepare draft in 500 characters including spaces, each giving his own view point and thus cover various arguments. I would also draft one appeal in 500 words and discuss with you before putting it on website http://pmindia.nic.in/write.htm

I would also request Mr. kkhammeedkutty also to prepare a draft concerning post 2006 pensioners, keeping in view latest OMs.
    Last edited by Kanaujiaml; 12-01-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: correction.

Senior Member vnatarajan is on a distinguished road

Dear All

PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT 500 WORDS. FOR ONLINE POSTING.
    IT IS 500 CHARACTERS! JUST FIVE HUNDRED CHARCTERS INCLUDING BLANK SPACES
    SO HARDLY THERE CD BE 60 WORDS. May be four or five well concieved sentences.
    So the problem.

vnatarajan
    Last edited by vnatarajan; 11-01-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Junior Member ranganathan is on a distinguished road

Default default

Dear all,

Have posted the following Grievance to PMO along with my ppo number etc..The total character count incl. space etc is 500.

"Modification of minimum pension pre 06 pensioners by director DP&PW through OM F.No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) of 03 Oct 08,reducing it arbitrarily, violates presidential notifications,court directives and constitutioal provisions.Has created duplicate payscales for same grades and negated parity granted by government among same class of pensioners.Several representations unheeded. Request intervene to remove this inequity and restore us legitimate pension

Senior Member sundarar is on a distinguished road

Default Draft on line representation to PMO.

Dear Sirs,

One more model draft online representation to the PMO
    is furnished hereunder:
    -----------------------------------------------------------

"Kindly ensure full parity among pensioners as requested
    below:

1.50% of minimum of the pay in the PB+ GP as MINIMUM
    REVISED PENSION
    and 50% of Notionally Revised Basic
    Pay corresponding to last pay drawn as REVISED PENSION
    are requested.

2. 20 years qualifying service for full pension for all Pensioners
    is requested".

Sundarar
    PPO No.
    Last edited by sundarar; 11-01-2009 at 11:45 PM.

My dear all pensioners. I have registered following grievance on online prime minister's cell at website http://pmindia.nic.in/write.htm

Refer 5.1.47 VI CPC, Govt. accepting in Aug08 50 % Minimum Pay in the Pay Band of Fitment Tables, withdrawing in Oct08,contravening SC judgment 17.02.82. Dividing pensioners pre/post06 contravene Article14. My loss 3650 PM. My PPO NE/10118/232555 dated 29112001. Request withdraw amendment 3rdOct08, restore parity to pensioners of same status and pay and mitigate my loss in revised pension.

Quote Originally Posted by vnatarajan View Post
    Dear All

PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT 500 WORDS. FOR ONLINE POSTING.
    IT IS 500 CHARACTERS! JUST FIVE HUNDRED CHARCTERS INCLUDING BLANK SPACES
    SO HARDLY THERE CD BE 60 WORDS. May be four or five well concieved sentences.
    So the problem.

vnatarajan
    Thanks for attention to mistake. I have made correction accordidngly.

Dear All

Encouraging and good progress. Already very gd. samples are available for online posting to PMO's portal.

Noted S/Shri Ramdas/ K/ PKR/Sundarar/ myself/ KKK (?) by now/ have already posted .

EXPERTS MUST ALSO DRAFT FOR LODGING 500 character APPEALS OF FAMILY PENSIONERS TO PMO -WE MAY GET THE PPO Nos FROM SOME OF THEM AND LODGE ON THEIR BEHALF AS A WELL_WISHER/ FRIEND/ SERVICE TO THEM

Others are requested to kindly send their ON LINE APPEALS quickly.

JUSTICE THROUGH RESTORATION OF PARITY IS ACHIEVABLE.

All actions need be completed by end of January- as from February- the budget session will start and no attention will be paid to us!

(Agenda includes- Online Appeal to PM- Appeal Letter to PM-RTI- Appeal (online/ letter) to NHRC- all within this month please)

For next month we have one more new/ serious/ shd be consciously but compassionately worded item- for wh draft is being suggested- to the Honible Chief Justice of India- purely based on judgments related to Pensioners' woes- delays by dragging cases for a decade & more- harassment by Govt subjecting us pensioners to go from CAT to HC to SC- Govt's repeated indifference to essence/ spirit of judgments/ making obvious departures & violations- waste of time/ money etc etc.

Legally well informed copensioners like S/Shri Bala/ S Rajagopalan (till now not in the fore)/Kanaujiami/ PKR/ GRamdas Sundarar/dnaga/KSS etc may kindly take pains to start the home work.

I am sure these efforts do keep us mentally/ physically agile- does give us a sense of satisfaction- that we are also useful in many ways including-to current employees-who are future pensioners/ future family pensioners etc. We are facing a challenge- and we are scoring excellent grades!

Regards

vnatarajan

Member subba Rao R S is on a distinguished road

Default JUSTICE THROUGH RESTORATION OF PARITY TO ALL OLD PENSIONERS-6CPC OMs-PLEA TO HON. PM

I have copied and sent to-day to PMs portal under grievences as given below. Since I exceeded the 500 words I have deleted a line to limit to 478 words

Iinjustice to pensioners.

Min. guaranteed pension as per 5.147 of 6CPC, notified in gazette of 29/10/08 & DPP&PW O.M of 1/9/08-to be not less than 50% of the sum of the min. of the pay in the pay band plus grade pay, corresponding to pre-revised scale. DP&PW arbitrarily modified this thro’ O.Ms of 3/10&14/10 substituting “irrespective of” for ‘corresponding to’ and changing ‘min. of the pay in the pay band’ to ‘min. of pay band’ and thereby reduced my pension by Rs------( for S-21 --scale etc.)Representation to secretary DP&PW has fetched no reply.
    Hence this appeal .

Subba rao R S
    Last edited by subba Rao R S; 12-01-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Dear Mr Subba Rao-
    Perhaps u restricted it to 478 characters- not words. LIMIT IS 500 CHARACTERS NOT WORDS.
    IMPORTANT IS _DID U GET A "THANKS" MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY?
    If u had got it, that means ur message has gone thru.
    If u had not got it, u can once again try- if necessary cut short by editing and get it thru till u are able to get the "Thanks" message.
    Regards
    vnatarajan

Member S.C.Maheshwari is on a distinguished road

Dear all,
    RREWA has posted the follwing on P.Ms site:
    Kindly respect S.C. Constitution Bench Judgement
    D S Nakra and others Verses Union of India (1983) 1 SCC 305 & other similar judgements. Grant parity to all pensioners enforcing one date of implementation for sixth P.C accepted recommendations i.e. 1-1-06

Junior Member Sushil Kumar is on a distinguished road

Dear all,
    First of all we should highlight the misinterpretation in implementing the concept of "Modified Parity". This will provide some relief. The issue of equal pension or other legal issues may raised subsequently. A draft in 50 characters is appended below for the consideration and submission to PMO by all:
    "Concept of modified parity started by V CPC, agreed by VI CPC and approved by Cabinet has been misinterpreted by Implementing Officials wherein “Minimum of the pay in the pay band” has been treated as “Minimum of pay band” & condition of 33 years service has been added. In Modified Parity minimum pension should be 50% of the sum of the minimum of the pay in the pay band and the grade pay thereon corresponding to the pre-revised scale from which the pensioner had retired. Kindly get it corrected."

Quote Originally Posted by Sushil Kumar View Post
    Dear all,
    First of all we should highlight the misinterpretation in implementing the concept of "Modified Parity". This will provide some relief. The issue of equal pension or other legal issues may raised subsequently. A draft in 50 characters is appended below for the consideration and submission to PMO by all:
    "Concept of modified parity started by V CPC, agreed by VI CPC and approved by Cabinet has been misinterpreted by Implementing Officials wherein “Minimum of the pay in the pay band” has been treated as “Minimum of pay band” & condition of 33 years service has been added. In Modified Parity minimum pension should be 50% of the sum of the minimum of the pay in the pay band and the grade pay thereon corresponding to the pre-revised scale from which the pensioner had retired. Kindly get it corrected."
    There is no misinterpretation at all. Everything has been done with complete knowledge and conscious mind by Govt. rrewa had a meeting with DOP. They conveyed in no uncertain terms that Finance Ministry is not agreeable to do anything in the matter.
    We must represent to PM who happens to be Finance Minister also, at present. I sent a representation to PM by speed post on 14 10 08. No response so far. I sent an appeal through speed post on 10 10 08 to Railway Bd.(I belong to Railways). It is learnt Railway Board sent it to DOP and DOP sent it to Finance Ministry. Nothing heard thereafter. Definitely Govt. is doing it intentioinally. Pehaps expenditure on Pensioners appears to be unnecessary for Govt, so it is depriving pensioners and money saved is being spent elsewhere.
    Last edited by Kanaujiaml; 12-01-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: For correction.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C.Maheshwari View Post
    Dear all,
    RREWA has posted the follwing on P.Ms site:
    Kindly respect S.C. Constitution Bench Judgement
    D S Nakra and others Verses Union of India (1983) 1 SCC 305 & other similar judgements. Grant parity to all pensioners enforcing one date of implementation for sixth P.C accepted recommendations i.e. 1-1-06
    Good Maheshwariji. Encourage individual pensioners also to appeal on line please.

Member subba Rao R S is on a distinguished road

Dear Mr Subba Rao-
    Perhaps u restricted it to 478 characters- not words. LIMIT IS 500 CHARACTERS NOT WORDS.
    IMPORTANT IS _DID U GET A "THANKS" MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY?
    If u had got it, that means ur message has gone thru.
    If u had not got it, u can once again try- if necessary cut short by editing and get it thru till u are able to get the "Thanks" message.
    Regards
    vnatarajan

Thanks for the info. Since I copied some ones, I really did not bother much. I did get a thanks message.

Thanks once again,

R S Subba Rao

Dear All

Today. I have sent my appeal to the NHRC by email. There is no limit.

Copy of the forwarding letter is being posted by me in the pther thread titled "Injustice to....................."

Main text of the complaint/ grievance is available in RREWA website.

(I have also the complaint filled in the full format of NHRC- and since it will be very long to post here, the same can be sent to anybody/ any group if they contact me by email- v_nattu@yahoo.in preferably or other id u may have).

Hard copy can be sent by Regd Post AD.

Happy Pongal to all.Regards

vnatarajan

Member S.C.Maheshwari is on a distinguished road

Full format prepared by Sh. V. Natarajan for complaint to NHRC is now available on RREWA web site Pl.
    Maheshwari

Dear All

Today. I have sent my appeal to the NHRC by email. There is no limit.

Copy of the forwarding letter is being posted by me in the pther thread titled "Injustice to....................."

Main text of the complaint/ grievance is available in RREWA website.

(I have also the complaint filled in the full format of NHRC- and since it will be very long to post here, the same can be sent to anybody/ any group if they contact me by email- v_nattu@yahoo.in preferably or other id u may have).

Hard copy can be sent by Regd Post AD.

Happy Pongal to all.Regards

vnatarajan

My dear VN, I have seen it on rrewa.org. Nice draft. Good work. Congrat.

Dear Mr K
    Thank u very much. I think all will send their appeals to NHRC soon as we shd knock at every door before going to court.
    I am on my detailed Rep. to PM- (wh u have already done)
    After that may be next month- I think we shall be on Reminders & a REP to CJI.
    Let us hope something happens to save our energy!
    Regards
    vnatarajan.

Dear Mr K
    Thank u very much. I think all will send their appeals to NHRC soon as we shd knock at every door before going to court.
    I am on my detailed Rep. to PM- (wh u have already done)
    After that may be next month- I think we shall be on Reminders & a REP to CJI.
    Let us hope something happens to save our energy!
    Regards
    vnatarajan.
    My dear VNji. I have already sent my reminder to PM on 14 01 09, after waiting for 3 months, when I sent my appeal to PM. I have based my reminder with new developments but sticking to the basic facts. As far as NHRC is concerned, I am studying your appeal and some other suggestions. I would like to make my appeal very presise and short. Your appeal is elaborate and covers a hosts of items. It is therefore not necessary to include it all once again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast