+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MACP to LDC

Junior Member SUMIT KUMAR is on a distinguished road

Default MACP to LDC

Dear Sir, I require some clarification on a issue which has been thoroughly misplaced in my office. I would be happy if a detailed reply is given so that the matter is resolved for which I shall be immensely thankful.

An incumbent was appointed directly as LDC on 02.01.1990 and was granted a financial upgradation on 09.09.2002 under the then ACP to the scale of Rs. 4000-6000. Correctly the pay of the incumbent as per the 6th CPC has been made in PB1 Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400. It is pertinent to mention that the incumbent has still not been promoted since 1990 till date except for the financial upgradation under the old ACP. The question is what benefit is due to the person under MACPS. The office is refusing any MACPS by bringing the issue that the scale of LDC under 6CPC has a Grade pay of 1900, so in the year 2000 she should have got Rs. 2000 as GP and in 2010 Rs. 2400 as GP as per MACPS. Since she already is drawing 2400 no further MACP is due. I think this is misplaced. Kindly guide and also how to put this up in a note if your observation is not in consonance with what the office is thinking. I would highly apreciate a detailed reply on my mail at [email protected], in case the space here is found inadequate. Thanks
    Last edited by SUMIT KUMAR; 01-02-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

MACP Scheme is applicable w.e.f. 1.9.2008 and hence cannot be made effective w.e.f. the year 2000.

You may also refer to FAQ No.2 on ACP/MACP available at (http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/Cir...CPS_Estt_D.pdf) in this regard.

The affected official is eligible for GP 2800 on completion of 20 years of service.

Victor

Junior Member SUMIT KUMAR is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much Sir. Much Obliged.
    Regards
    Sumit

+ Reply to Thread