+ Reply to Thread

Thread: increment on promotion to a post carrying higher responsibility and same grade pay

Junior Member yogesh is on a distinguished road

Default increment on promotion to a post carrying higher responsibility and same grade pay

I was promoted to a post carrying higher responsibility on 24.06.2006 with grade pay 4200. Prior to this promotion I was placed in the same grade pay i.e. 4200 after getting 1st ACP. Is i am eligible for one extra increment. Recently finance ministry issued a circular that benefit of one increment would be admissible if a person has been promoted to a post carrying same grade pay but higher responsibility and duty.
    Last edited by yogesh; 02-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I was promoted to a post carrying higher responsibility on 24.06.2006 with grade pay 4200. Prior to this promotion I was placed in the same grade pay i.e. 4200 after getting 1st ACP. Is i am eligible for one extra increment.
    No you are NOT eligible for pay fixation at the time of promotion, as you must have already availed of the same at the time of 1st ACP.

Victor

Member Dulal is on a distinguished road

Sir,
    how about getting promotions after 01.01.2006 in some of the posts like Stenographer Grade II to Grade I and from Senior Tax Assistant to Office Superintendents in the Income Tax Department whose Grade Pay is 4200 ?

please reply.

regards

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Dulal View Post
    Sir,
    how about getting promotions after 01.01.2006 in some of the posts like Stenographer Grade II to Grade I and from Senior Tax Assistant to Office Superintendents in the Income Tax Department whose Grade Pay is 4200 ?

please reply.

regards
    Pay fixation on regular promotion after availing of ACP/MACP benefits, is NOT admissible. However, the Grade Pay will change if the same is higher than the Grade Pay granted at the time of MACP.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread