+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DPC grading

Junior Member less educated is on a distinguished road

Default DPC grading

I have ACR grading for FY 2006-07 as VG, 2007-08 as Average (with adverse entry), 2008-09 as Good, 2009-10 as VG, 2010-11 as VG. The benchmark is 3VG and remaining considered is generally good. DPC has graded me unfit.The parameters being followed for categorization of the officers in this case is :-
    i) OUTSTANDING : At least four of the ACRs for the last five years including the ACR for the latest year should be outstanding and there should be no adverse entries in the ACRs for the other years under consideration.
    ii) VERY GOOD : At least three of the last five ACRs should be Very Good and the remaining considered generally as Good by the DPC and there should be no adverse entry in CRs for the other years under consideration.
    iii) GOOD : At least three of the last five ACRs including the ACR for the latest year should be good and there should be no adverse entry in CRs for the other years under consideration.
    iv) AVERAGE : General performance has been routine and generally average and the officer has not more than two Very Good in the last five ACRs and no adverse entry in the CRs for the other years under consideration.
    v) UNFIT : If the government servant’s overall report are lacking any positive merit and his ACRs, particularly in last five years, reflect adversely on his suitability for promotion or his ACRs contain orders of penalty for acts of commissions.

MY ACR GRADING FOR LAST SIX YEARS:
    2011-12 Very Good
    2010-11 Very Good
    2009-10 Very Good
    2008-09 Good
    2007-08 Average
    2006-07 Very Good

Is grading me unfit correct? I am of the opinion that i could be graded as GOOD or Average but not unfit based on these parameters.
    the adverse entry reads as follows:- "does not take interest in the operational works, he does not have a sense of responsibility towards his duties/ obligations and he proceeded on 10 days casual leave on his own and without any ops clearance from the DIGP CRPF Sindri."
    Last edited by less educated; 12-01-2013 at 06:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread