+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regarding LTC Earned Leave and Destination Point

Junior Member rspatel is on a distinguished road

Default Regarding LTC Earned Leave and Destination Point

Dear All,

I have booked my LTC for Kerala between 11-Feb to 14-Feb. I availed EL for 4 days and got 10 days EL encashment. Now we know EL is subject to prior approval. What if someone fails to join duty for 1 day due to flight cancellation or some other reason.
    Can we allowed to do the EL formalities after reaching back to office.?

My another question is what if someone fails to reach the destination due to bad weather? can we claim LTC up to which place we have traveled actually?
    Please reply..Thanks in advance.

Member R.Devaraju is on a distinguished road

You may apply for extension of EL stating the circumstances after completion of LTC journey. If your Administration is strict, you can inform the position, cut short of LTC from the declared place of visit etc.. over phone or by telegram from the place where you face such difficulty.
    Last edited by R.Devaraju; 14-01-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friend
    There is no problem in extending leave after your joining. A revised leave application is sufficient for it. As regards your 2nd query, it is to mention that there is a provision of change in destination while availing LTC. You may submit your request after completion of journey and cdan claim LTC accordingly.
    jitendra

Junior Member snj202003 is on a distinguished road

Dear Sir

I joined service in 2004 and availed LTC every year up to 2012 (8 years). After completing two block of 4 years each. Am I eligible for LTC in 2013? Please reply.

Please furnish the details of LTCs availed from 1.1.2010 to till date stating the block so that the issue can be examined.

Junior Member snj202003 is on a distinguished road

As I mentioned sir, As per the new rules new entrants in service are eligible to get every year LTC in first two blocks of 4 years each from their joining date, I availed the same. To make it more clear I availed it every year from 2005, including 2010, 2011,and 2012 also. Till completion of these 8 years regular block years didn't matter for me. My question was as per rules what happens after completion of these 8 years? will it be considered that since i have availed 3 ltc of regular block year 2010-13, I cannot take any ltc in 2013 or will it be considered my first in regular block year of 2010-13.

Default Ltc

If you have availed LTC every year for visiting home town only for you, you can avail in 2013 also. For further details contact your ADMN / Accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by snj202003 View Post
    As I mentioned sir, As per the new rules new entrants in service are eligible to get every year LTC in first two blocks of 4 years each from their joining date, I availed the same. To make it more clear I availed it every year from 2005, including 2010, 2011,and 2012 also. Till completion of these 8 years regular block years didn't matter for me. My question was as per rules what happens after completion of these 8 years? will it be considered that since i have availed 3 ltc of regular block year 2010-13, I cannot take any ltc in 2013 or will it be considered my first in regular block year of 2010-13.

+ Reply to Thread