15th of Sept., 2012

To: CVC / VC, CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION, Satarkata Bhavan , A-Block, GPO Complex , INA, New Delhi 110 023, India

13th Sept. 2012
To: Dr P K Mohanty, Mission Director (JNNURM / AS) & C.V.O.; Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (M/o HUPA); Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi - 110011

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to my letters to Secretary (H), MoHUPA; JS(H), MoHUPA & CEO, CGEWHO in connection with CGEWHO Jaipur 2 Project. I've sent several letters, reminders by email to them, even to PGO of CGEWHO; over the past two months. But, they are being ignored both by the officials of MoHUPA as well as the officials of CGEWHO. Several problems, viz. delay, cost escalation, problem in raising finance for escalation & also CCP charges from banks/FIs/HFIs & other related issues, problems, complaints, grievances; of allottees are there but they are being ignored. I received reply from JDA (Jaipur Development Authority) on the same connected matter and forwarded to CGEWHO to take up the matter with JDA but no reply/acknowledgement has been received. Therefore, it is to request you to kindly look into the matter & direct the concerned officials in MoHUPA & CGEWHO to please acknowledge & reply to all my letters sent in the last two months by email to them. Appended below is one such latest letter of urgent/immediate importance (relating to refusal of bank to increase amount of home loan for funding escalation in cost, CCP charges) to the undersigned.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Sd./-

(Manish Agarwal)
Beneficiary/Allottee in Jaipur 2
Regn. #JJC0017
and also as the General Secretary of "CGEWHO Jaipur Phase II (KV 2) Beneficiaries/AllotteesAssociation"
+91-141-5110304
+91-94140-47963
[email protected]; [email protected]

12th of Sept., 2012

To: CEO, CGEWHO

Kind attention: Mr. PK Wadhwa, Dy. Dir. (Admn.) /Mr. RC Agarwal, Dy.Director (Fin.)

Regn. No.: JJC0017
IDBI Bank Home Loan A/c. (HLA) No.: 013675100031161; Cust ID: 4190084

Ref.: Your letter dt. 16 August 2012 for payment of sixth & final instalment by 01st of Oct. 2012
Sub.: Request for advice to IDBI Bank for funding of escalation & cost of parking in HLA and also consent for transfer of HLA to another bank/institution, viz. GICHFL/LICHFL/SBI due to high RoI in IDBI Bank

Dear Sir(s),

This is in above reference on the aforementioned subject. In this connection, pl. refer to yr letter of around Feb.-Mar.'11 of last year when for the first time, CGEWHO informed to the allottees about the escalation in cost of Jaipur 2 by around 25%. Undersigned has been in continuous correspondence & nogotiations with the IDBI Bank ever since then for increase in the amount of home loan to the extent of escalation cost - the margin money as per their norms. Undersigned also handed over the copy of the above escalation letter of the CGEWHO to the IDBI Bank for the same. But the bank declined the request for increase in amount of home loan looking to the escalation in cost. Later on, the option of CCP was given by CGEWHO to the allottees of Jaipur 2 @ INR 180000/- per CCP. Undersigned applied for 2 nos. CCP & so the CCP amount comes to INR 360000/-. The bank even declined to consider the amount of INR 180000/- towards CCP for increasing the amount of HL. Therefore, it is to inform to CGEWHO that the IDBI Bank has declined to consider any addition to amount of home loan on the ground of escalation in cost and also for addition of CCP charges. The bank in one of the communications advised that the bank doesn't considers any increase in amount of home loan due to being DU being under construction & also unregistered property.

Therefore it is a very serious problem for not only the undersigned but other allottees as well because most of the allottees have taken home loan from some financial institution/bank/HFI. And no bank/institution/HFI has increased the amount of home loan based on escalation in cost &/or addition of CCP charges.

Therefore the undersigned as well as the other allottees by & large have to fund the cost of escalation as well as the addition of CCP charges (for those who gave opted for parking) from their own pocket, i.e. from their own sources. And being service class middle income govt. officials, it is prooving to be very difficult for most of the allottees including the undersigned barring a few to raise this amount from our own sources.

It is to be advised that the undersigned, CGEWHO & IDBI Bank also executed a TPA (Tripartite agreement) for availing the HL from the IDBI Bank. Therefore, I would like to very humbly request the CGEWHO invoking the spirit of TPA to please advise the IDBI Bank about funding the cost of escalaltion & CCP charges as per their norms policy examining my income level/repayment capacity & also the norms for margin money (i.e. they fund upto 85% extent while 15% is to be born by the allottee).

The second issue is the rate of interest (RoI), which is high in the case of IDBI Bank and it is floating (always changing, i.e. increasing) & not fixed. On pointing out this problem, the bank gave me an offer/option to reduce the rate of interest by 1.5 % from current 12.25 % to new 10.75 % but that would also be floating and with no predefined lock in period. Therefore, the undersigned wanted to transfer the HLA to SBI / LICHFL, the bank/institution which charge lesser RoI in general. Therefore, I wanted to seek the consent/approval of CGEWHO for the same in terms of the TPA executed/to be executed among the three parties.

Looking to the urgency in the matter as the sixth/final instalment payment has to be deposited by the undersigned/allottees by the 01st of Oct., 2012 with the CGEWHO, it is requested to please take necessary action on the above points at the earlist.

Therefore, it is requested to please advice me accordingly/reply on above both the points, ASAP.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Sd./-
(Manish Agarwal)
Beneficiary/Allottee in Jaipur 2
Regn. #JJC0017
and also as the General Secretary of "CGEWHO Jaipur Phase II (KV 2) Beneficiaries/AllotteesAssociation"
+91-141-5110304
+91-94140-47963
[email protected]; [email protected]