+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modified acp introduced in the 6pc

Junior Member roymicheal is on a distinguished road

Default Modified acp introduced in the 6pc

Dear Sir,

I was directly recruited as Inspector in Central Excise & Customs Dept. in the year 1975 and got my regular promotion in the grade of Superintendent in the year 1995. ACP in the grade of Asstt.Commr. has been granted to me after completion of 24 years of service and I got ACP in the year 1999. Now, recently in the 6PC modified ACP has been introduced of 10, 20 & 30. I have already completed 30 years of service in the year 2005. I would like to know whether I am eligible for the scale of Deputy Commissioner in next ACP in the newly introduced ACP scheme, as I have already completed 30 years of service and only one ACP has been granted to me.

Thanking you,

ROY MICHEAL

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by roymicheal View Post
    Dear Sir,

I was directly recruited as Inspector in Central Excise & Customs Dept. in the year 1975 and got my regular promotion in the grade of Superintendent in the year 1995. ACP in the grade of Asstt.Commr. has been granted to me after completion of 24 years of service and I got ACP in the year 1999. Now, recently in the 6PC modified ACP has been introduced of 10, 20 & 30. I have already completed 30 years of service in the year 2005. I would like to know whether I am eligible for the scale of Deputy Commissioner in next ACP in the newly introduced ACP scheme, as I have already completed 30 years of service and only one ACP has been granted to me.

Thanking you,

ROY MICHEAL
    Dear friends,
    Mr Micheal may kindly note that he had got his ACP in 1999 after getting his first promotion in 1995. What is to be seekn is that at completion of 24 years he should have got and actually got the pay scale of the second promotional post.
    Likewise, now that he had completed 30 years in 2005 itself, from1.1.2006 itself our friend should get the third ACP.
    Now that the Board has authorised Chief Commissionners/DGs to decide the ACP for Superintendents, the ACP to the pay scale of DCs, too, should be decided by them.
    I am looking forward to seeing in these comumns soon, the sweet news that Mr.Roy that he has got GP of 6600 from 1.1.2006.
    With regards,
    Badri

Senior Member sudacgwb

Thumbs down Modified ACP OM issued?

Sir,

I would like to know the status of issuance of modified ACP OM.I heard it is being issued Ministry wise?

CGHS doctors have got it.

ss

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sudacgwb View Post
    Sir,

I would like to know the status of issuance of modified ACP OM.I heard it is being issued Ministry wise?

CGHS doctors have got it.

ss
    Dear friends,
    I am a bit surprised in the limited sense that in the case of CGHS Doctors, is not DACP applicable? If it is applicable, what is special about it, because there is nothing left for interpretation. Secondly, in this case, not only the pay the designation changes,too.
    In so far as our department is concerned, as mentioned in my earlier review(#2) in the same thread, in our department all Chief Commissioners/DGs have been authorised to grant ACP. With so much confusion prevailing, one wonders whether any orders would be issued without referrring to Board.
    With regards,
    Badri
    With regards

Senior Member narayanan is on a distinguished road

Dear friends,

All are waiting for the O.M on modified ACP Scheme. But why it is not coming out?

Is there any confusion or complication?

I doubt whether the 6CPC recommendations in Chapter 11 at para 11.10 is going to be true. The text of the para 11.10 is given below:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holistic nature of recommendations :

All the recommendations to be treated as an organic whole as partial implementation will bring in several anomalies and inconsistencies.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

6cpc recommended only two upgradations in 12/24 years. But the Govt. approved a different formula ie. 10/20/30 years. (I am not against the upgradations at 10/20/30 years for which I am also a beneficiary).

Withr regards,

Narayanan
    Last edited by narayanan; 30-12-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: formatting

Senior Member sudacgwb

BDji,

CGHS doctors had the DACP earlier but has been modified as per Resolution pertaining to ACP. If ACP has come to your department (authorisation), then there may not be any need of any more OMs on ACP issue?

As you have observed, the OM may come at any time to clarify many things

ss

+ Reply to Thread