Sir
I had posted one query on 12th August regarding my fixation. I got your answer but it does not seem satisfactory.I would like to make it more clear. Sir, my query is that I am a teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. These schools are run by N V S an autonomous body under Ministry of H R D, Govt of India. It is divided into eight regions. All the employees of this have all India transfer liability.
I had said that I was fixed according to one Mr Patel who joined the Samiti in 2007 he got ENTRY SCALE i.e. 12540+4600=17140.I joined the Samiti in same post in 2005. In my region I did not get any person who joined in 2006. But in other region of the Samiti one Mr Ghatak is there who joined in 2006. I gave his reference but the reply is that one TGT can be compared with a TGT from the same region. Then , what is the meaning of all India transfer liability.

Samiti says that the seniority of TGTs is maintained at regional level so they can be compared with a TGT of the same region and of same subject. One more thing is worth mentioning here that one TGT maths can be compared with a TGT maths only. He can not be compared with TGT Science. Whereas the post is same, the cadre is same, and the scale is same, the department is same. TGT is TGT whether he is TGT maths or TGT Sciene. But TGTs have all India transfer liability. Samiti gives senior scale on completion of 12 years service irrespective of region but a TGT can not be compared with a TGT of another region in case of pay fixation.

Maintenance of seniority should mean only for promotion and not for fixation. Fixation is done on the basis of date of joining.

Here question arises that if a TGT can get senior scale on completion of the stipulated period, Why can he not be compared with a TGT of another region. I have posted the complete details in my earlier post.
Please suggest me something. Should I go to court?
Regards