+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One Time increment arrears due to 6cpc

Junior Member anil480 is on a distinguished road

Default One Time increment arrears due to 6cpc

My increment date is 01-02-2006 but received the next increment 0n 01-07-2007 due to 6cpc. I have received the increment benefit to null the pay scale bunching upon fixation as per 6cpc implementations.
    Now my office is refusing me the one time increment benefit citing that since I have already received the pay scale bunching benefit, I cannot enjoy both the benefit.
    My understanding is that both are entirely different issues and has nothing to do with each other.
    I feel that I am eligible for the one time increment benefit and the arrears due.
    Any body in the forum experienced this problem or has clear knowledge about the same, please provide suggestions and clarifications.
    Thanks in advance
    Anil

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by anil480 View Post
    My increment date is 01-02-2006 but received the next increment 0n 01-07-2007 due to 6cpc. I have received the increment benefit to null the pay scale bunching upon fixation as per 6cpc implementations.
    Now my office is refusing me the one time increment benefit citing that since I have already received the pay scale bunching benefit, I cannot enjoy both the benefit.
    My understanding is that both are entirely different issues and has nothing to do with each other.
    I feel that I am eligible for the one time increment benefit and the arrears due.
    Any body in the forum experienced this problem or has clear knowledge about the same, please provide suggestions and clarifications.
    Thanks in advance
    Anil
    Kindly give the relevant pay details for a better understanding of the case.

Victor

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Kindly consider if you were drawing Rs 8000 as on 1.1.2006 which as per 6cpc comes to Rs 14880 but the incumbents have been granted Rs 15600. If you add one increment the amount comes to Rs 8275*1.86=15391.50 or Rs 15400 which again is less than Rs 15600. In such case benefit of added increment shall not be available

+ Reply to Thread