My date of appointment 28/02/1997 as Primary Teacher in Municipal Corporation of Delhi(MCD) in the pay scale of 1200-2040. In 5th pay commission my pay was fixed in 4500-7000. And in 6th pay commission my pay was fixed on 01/01/2006 at 10470+4200(after extra increment order 19/03/2012).

I passed higher education from correspondence(B.Com from DU & B Ed from IGNOU) with departmental permission for that I did get not any education leave from my department and they had mention a clause that I will not ask for any education leave on permission letter. In MCD a Primary Teacher get promotion as Principal or TGT. If someone get promotion as Principal Teacher have to stay in MCD or if he get promotion as TGT then he have to in Delhi Government -Education Department. I had applied twice but I did not get promotion both time. Now I have more interest in promotion for the post of Principal(for that I will stay in MCD) rather than TGT (for that I have to go in Delhi Govt-Edu Deptt).

My query is (1) a. If I do not accept promotion as TGT, will I eligible to get my 1st MACP? (1)b. If I am eligible for my 1st MACP, from which date I am eligible for MACP and how and where my basic pay is going to fixed? (2) If I am not eligible for my 1st MACP what are the reason behind it?