+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leave without pay

Junior Member atulbhar is on a distinguished road

Default Leave without pay

Sir,

I am working in a college under University of Delhi. In the last 10 years I underwent some open surgeries and due to that I have availed all of my E.L. also my Medical Leave has finished. Every year in the month of January 15 E.L and in the month of March M.L has credited to my account. But due to short of E.L. in the past some years I have been sanctioned Leave Without Pay. I have completed my 20 years of regular service. But now my Boss is trying to give me Break-in-Service on account of taking Leave Without Pay.

Please help me and give more information regarding this. Because I have not found anything in CCS rules as well as Rules framed by University of Delhi based on CCS leave rules.

Thanks
    Atul Bhardwaj
    Mob. NO. 9953501321

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by atulbhar View Post
    Sir,

I am working in a college under University of Delhi. In the last 10 years I underwent some open surgeries and due to that I have availed all of my E.L. also my Medical Leave has finished. Every year in the month of January 15 E.L and in the month of March M.L has credited to my account. But due to short of E.L. in the past some years I have been sanctioned Leave Without Pay. I have completed my 20 years of regular service. But now my Boss is trying to give me Break-in-Service on account of taking Leave Without Pay.

Please help me and give more information regarding this. Because I have not found anything in CCS rules as well as Rules framed by University of Delhi based on CCS leave rules.

Thanks
    Break in service is invoked under FR 17-A. This can be invoked in a case where an employee remains absent unautorisedly or deserts his post. In your case if you have availed leave (with pay or without pay) with the due approval of the competent authority, then this clause cannot be invoked.

Victor

+ Reply to Thread