+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Composite Transfer Grant ...

Hybrid View

Junior Member ShreekumarM is on a distinguished road

Default Composite Transfer Grant ...

From 1.09.08 onwards a person transferred would be entitled to one month's basic pay at the revised rates as composite transfer grant. Would he also be entitled to one month's basic pay at the revised rates as composite transfer grant if he got transferred after 1.1.06 but before 1.9.08? After all the basic pay got revised from 1.1.06 even if TA entitlements got revised from 1.9.08 and the Rule says 'one month's basic pay'.

Would be grateful for your views.

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Sir,
    This is applicable for transfer after 1/9/08 only and not before this. Moreover cases which have already been setteled as per old rules will not be reopened though beneficial to employees. No chance.
    Jitendra

Junior Member smverma is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jitendraacr View Post
    Sir,
    This is applicable for transfer after 1/9/08 only and not before this. Moreover cases which have already been setteled as per old rules will not be reopened though beneficial to employees. No chance.
    Jitendra
    One person got tta advance and transferred in April 08.This person had claimed self bill only and accordingly adjusted with one month old pay. In the month of Oct.08 shifted his family after taking pemission from authority. Now i want to know whether this person will be eligible for new pay balance as his final adjustment will be after 01.09.2008. Please advice.

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Transfer Grant in the case of Trnsfr orders issued in April 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by smverma View Post
    One person got tta advance and transferred in April 08.This person had claimed self bill only and accordingly adjusted with one month old pay. In the month of Oct.08 shifted his family after taking pemission from authority. Now i want to know whether this person will be eligible for new pay balance as his final adjustment will be after 01.09.2008. Please advice.
    Dear vermajee,
    For transfaer benefits under the new Rules, two conditions should be satisfied;- (i) The Transfer orders should have been issued on or after 1.9.2008., and (ii) Bills in respect of orders passed btn 1.9.2008 and the date of order of OM ( relating to current benefits), Transfer TA Bills have not been settled.
    In the case of your friend, the order of transfer had been issued in April 2008 and hence the case is governed by the erstwhile Rules only.
    I am sorry if my reply disappoints your friend.
    With Regards,
    Badri.

+ Reply to Thread