+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regarding to the releifment for attending the interviews of other departments

Junior Member crambaburao is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Regarding to the releifment for attending the interviews of other departments

I am working as a Postal Assistant in Department of Posts, India since 20.04.1999 with educational qualifications of M. Sc (Physics) and M.Phil. Due to my qualifacations I have applied so many jobs both scientific and administrative jobs through my employer i.e. Superintendent of Post Offices. In this connection I have received so many interview calls, but due to the local politics I haven't releived for the attending the examinations and interviews, more over I haven't releived forpromotion test of Inspector of Posts Examination three times also.

In this regard I need a clarification from the senior members that what can do regarding in this issue? How I can take legal action against the erroring officials? The rule position may be given? If any one knows about this issue please clarify the matter and solutions. I need the help from the members that rule position of CCS rules and what type of legal action will be taken agianst the offcials? Can I get any compensation for such torts committed by the Department offcials? Please cclarify the matter with all details .
    Last edited by crambaburao; 14-05-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

It is very common in many offices. I too sailing on the same boat. Only alternate I see catch hold the culprit at wrong foot if you can do. Best of luck

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Send an application under RTI Act, seeking the rule position under which you are not allowed to appear for the exam etc.

RK

+ Reply to Thread