+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Pay fixation of the retired employees

  1. #1
    Junior Member pyd_05 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2010

    Default Pay fixation of the retired employees

    My brother took up an employment in an autonomous body of the central govt as a regular employee (Group 'B' officer) after facing an open interview. For joining the new employment; he availed VRS from another autonoums body of the central govt. My question is whether the basic pension that he is receiving from the previous employer is deductible from the basic pay drawn by him at the new employement. Can you please provide the copy of the relevant the govt. circular. Also kindly let me know whether he will be eligible for the benefit of NPS under new employment even though he drawing pension under old pension scheme.
    Last edited by pyd_05; 25-04-2012 at 05:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Macp of a retired govt servent
    By udayanasha in forum Promotion, ACPS & MACPS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-02-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. Pension for bsnl employees retired voluntarily
    By RADHA in forum Pensioners
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 13-08-2010, 01:46 PM
  3. Pay fixation for retired defence force personnel
    By gurgaon.ajay in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:16 PM
  4. Pay fixation for employees appointed by Central Surplus Cell
    By panchabavimm in forum Pay Fixation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:40 PM
  5. Harrasment to the retired people from CPWD
    By junior in forum Pensioners
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-12-2008, 07:53 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts