+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SOS-live example of new recruit reqd.

Junior Member trivedi is on a distinguished road

Default SOS-live example of new recruit reqd.

xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by trivedi; 12-11-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Senior Member sundarar is on a distinguished road

Default pay and gp for new recruit

Dear Sir,

As per CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 Notification, your Grade Pay will be Rs.4800 and Pay in the Pay Band will be Rs.13350. Thus, your basic pay will be 13350+4800 = 18150 as on the date of appointment on or after 1.1.2006. If the pay fixed is not like the above, kindly indicate the details to see how that has been done.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by sundarar; 08-11-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation AC

One has to see the department and the post, the original querist Trivedijee is referring to.
    I think he is talking about a 6500 pre rev scale to 7500 pre rev scale on ACP after 1.1.2006. In that case, the individual may have been given 4600 as the Grade pay. In that event, the individual can not compare a Direct Recruit to the Cadre (pre rev scale 7500 on or after 1.1.2006).
    This is only my guess and fear. It is found that my learned friend 9Sundarjee)has sought details.I too seek details from Trivedijee.

Default New recruit after 1.1.2006

Dear Sir,

Being a person appointed as a new recruit after 1.1.2006 to the scale referred to above, as per the Gazette Notification - First Schedule - Part-A
    Section-II, it is the Grade Pay that determines his corresponding pay in the pay band. As the GP Rs.4800 has been prescribed for the said pre-revised scale,
    the Pay in the Pay Band will be 13,350/-. (One probability is there that the Office would have considered the minimum of PB 9300 and with GP, the basic pay may work out to Rs.14,100/-, whereas he is entitled for Rs.18,150 as specified in the above Notification).

Best Regards.

Junior Member trivedi is on a distinguished road

Default live example of new recruit reqd.

xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by trivedi; 12-11-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Default Live example

Dear Shri Trivediji,

When there is a clear cut Gazette Notification dated 29.8.2008 is existing, I don't think any live example is required to justify beyond the contents of Gazette Notification. In my view, you may kindly represent with a copy of
    page No.43 of the Notification. In case they have allowed Rs.4800 as Grade Pay, the corresponding pay in the pay band shall by all means Rs.13,350 and the revised pay shown therein is Rs.18,150 only. If they have not allowed the said Grade Pay also, you can request them to see the Fitment Table for the corresponding pre-revised scale to make them understand that there will be no two GP for the same pre-revised pay scale although there can be two different pay in the pay band, ie. one for existing employees and the other for direct recruits on or after 1.1.2006.

Best Regards.

Senior Member badri mannargudi is on a distinguished road

Exclamation pay fixation for Trivedijee

I agree with Sundarjee, in the limited view that for the pre rev scale 7500-250-12000, the corresponding Grade pay is 4800 and in case a person is recruited to the post on or after 1.1.2006 it should have been fixed at 13350 plus grade pay of 4800.

But one must understand that here we are handling a case not of a pure Govt servant, but of a employee of an autonomous body.

Shr Trivedijee, may seek a logical explanation from his Accounts Officer. Simultaneously, he would do well, to find what Grade Pay his collegue (in the same post in the pre 1.1.2006) has been granted.

It is not clear as to why shri Trivedijee has not given the name of department/organisation and the designation. Sundarjee! Don't u think these details may help us understand things in a better way?

Default new recruit after 1.1.2006

Yes please. However, it is the CCS (RP) Rules 2008 vide Gazette Notification that allows fixation of pay in the pay band to the corresponding GP for any organisation that follows CCS(RP) Rules, 2008. Hence, all organisations having Central Govt. Pay scale, has to invariably follow the said Rules to ensure minimum emoluments by way of pay structure. May there be, other benefits, beyond this, which may vary from organisation to organisation, but minimum pay structure will have to be on par with similar Govt. employees if they are following the said Rules.

Best Regards.

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

Dear friends

There is no question of hiding any thing by trivedi. I know him well. But I could not solve his problem as no pay scale of Rs.7500 exists(for direct recruits) in my department. I advised him to post his query in main forum so that some of us could provide him a copy of pay fixation of direct recruits in 7500 scale. Rather explaining the thing which his Acoounts people are not ready to accept, we should try to provide him a copy. Can any one do this. Kindly help.

Default New Recruit after 1.1.2006

Dear Sirs,

If the Dept. concerned is not having the particular pay scale and their Accounts Dept. do not take pains to see the Gazette Notification, which stipulates the corresponding pay in the pay band for the GP Rs.4800, how they will get convinced themselves if a copy of the pay fixation order is provided to them by another person from a dept. where such a pay scale exists. In my view there is no need to justify that similar pay scale exists in another dept. and pay fixation has been done just not because they are having, but it is the Gazette Notification authorises them to do so. If they are not having the pay scale, I could not understand how Shri Trivedi gets appointed on or after 1.1.2006 with such a pay scale. Whether the appointment order is prescribing the sanction of pay scale, then probably the Accounts Dept. would not have got a copy of the same. He can approach his HR/Admn. Dept. which appointed him in such a scale. As in my department, the final (manual) fixation orders are yet to be issued. What we got is only a provisional pay fixation statement (soft copy). The Accounts Dept. of Sri Trivedi, even if I make an attempt to give a soft copy, may insist for hard copy of final order. Hence, I will get in touch with Sri Trivedi at an appropriate time,
    I hope and wish, meanwhile, that the problem gets solved on its own.

Best Regards.

+ Reply to Thread