I note we have to submit info on a format about our PPO- Family particulars etc as per Rly Bds letter No F(E)III/2008 ....for VIth PC dated 8-9-2008.
I retired from South Eastern Railway in 1982.
I reside in Secunderabad -
My pension linking office is FA CAO SC Rly.
My pension drawing bank is SBI ( a very good branch)
Is the form in triplicate to be sent to SE Rly or SC Rly FA CAO Pension? or both?
Any advice would be gratefully accepted.