+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MACP under PARA 5 Should be Released by Head of Dept. or Just a Pay Fixation by DDO

Member deep72 is on a distinguished road

Default MACP under PARA 5 Should be Released by Head of Dept. or Just a Pay Fixation by DDO

Resp. Sir,

I was given ACP (Order Issued by Head of Dept.) in August 2008 in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- corresponding to Rs. 7450 scale in 5th Pay. And since this GP was same as prior to ACP with the assistance of Senior members here in GConnect in drafting a representation, under Para 5 of MACP i have been granted Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 effective from 01/09/2008, with a recommendation from Personnel Dept.

Now, no one here knows how MACP benefits should be released to me i.e. as an Office Order from Head of Department (Hon'ble Director), corrigendum to earler ACP order or just a fixation at the local office by DDO.

There are similar cases prior to 1/1/2006 who has been granted GP Rs. 4800. How they should be released with MACP benefits?

Senior Members, please guide. May be you can share some draft copies.

Regards

Deepak

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by deep72 View Post
    Resp. Sir,

I was given ACP (Order Issued by Head of Dept.) in August 2008 in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- corresponding to Rs. 7450 scale in 5th Pay. And since this GP was same as prior to ACP with the assistance of Senior members here in GConnect in drafting a representation, under Para 5 of MACP i have been granted Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 effective from 01/09/2008, with a recommendation from Personnel Dept.

Now, no one here knows how MACP benefits should be released to me i.e. as an Office Order from Head of Department (Hon'ble Director), corrigendum to earler ACP order or just a fixation at the local office by DDO.

There are similar cases prior to 1/1/2006 who has been granted GP Rs. 4800. How they should be released with MACP benefits?

Senior Members, please guide. May be you can share some draft copies.

Regards

Deepak
    Usually ACP/MACP upgradations are issued as Office Orders which indicates the date of ACP/MACP and the fixation of pay. Subsequent drawal of increments are also indicated if already due.

Victor

Thank You Victor Sir,

But sorry i dint understood what is mean...can u please elaborate..?

The situation is we have a Head Office headed my Director and i work in branch of it headed by Principal. My ACP order was released by Director in August 2008 in same GP and Principal being a DDO has done only the pay fixation. Now, since i have been given MACP benefits on account of having same Grade Pay, I would like to know should there be separate MACP Office Order issued to me by Director or should principal do only the pay fixation in new GP w.e.f. Sept. 2008.
    Similar cases exists prior to 01/01/2006. Should they be given separate MACP orders by Director or Just a pay fixation by Principal.

Regards,
    Deepak

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by deep72 View Post
    Thank You Victor Sir,

But sorry i dint understood what is mean...can u please elaborate..?

The situation is we have a Head Office headed my Director and i work in branch of it headed by Principal. My ACP order was released by Director in August 2008 in same GP and Principal being a DDO has done only the pay fixation. Now, since i have been given MACP benefits on account of having same Grade Pay, I would like to know should there be separate MACP Office Order issued to me by Director or should principal do only the pay fixation in new GP w.e.f. Sept. 2008.
    Similar cases exists prior to 01/01/2006. Should they be given separate MACP orders by Director or Just a pay fixation by Principal.

Regards,
    Deepak
    Generally the Administration issues the MACP Order and also does the pay fixation. A copy of these orders are endorsed to the DDO who then releases the salary based on the pay fixation.

The system in your organisation seems to be different. So in my view the same procedure needs to be followed as was done in the case of ACP. That is an Office Order granting the MACP benefit from the date due should be issued by the Director and with the DDO handling the pay fixation part.

Hope I have made myself clear.

Victor

Member sabapathi57 is on a distinguished road

Default Macp

Dear, The MACP is awarded by the Screening Committee (DPC) in Central government offices. In your case too, if your office follows the system of DPC/screening committee, then the said committee has to once again recommend the MACP benefit as per your eligibility and according to the recommendation, the Director of your organisation has to issue order which in turn will be implemented by the DDO. -Sabapathi, Chennai

Thank you very much Victor Sir and Sabapathi Sir, Its very clear now...

and It is because of your kind advice Victor Sir and a draft representation given by Sabapathi Sir, i at last could convince the Govt. Secretaries/Director here and got my MACP approved..

Thanks a lot..

Regards,

Deepak

+ Reply to Thread