+ Reply to Thread

Thread: grievence redressal

Junior Member npath is on a distinguished road

Default grievence redressal

Is there any dept. to address grievences of Central govt. Employees. Whom to contact for clarification regarding pay fixation or to get approprieate order, If we are not satisfied with the reply/action by the head of the institution

Senior Member Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by npath View Post
    Is there any dept. to address grievences of Central govt. Employees. Whom to contact for clarification regarding pay fixation or to get approprieate order, If we are not satisfied with the reply/action by the head of the institution
    Every Ministry/Department is required to nominate a Staff Grievance Officer and a Director(Grievance) to look into staff grievances. You can submit a representation to the relevant SGO.

Victor

Member DoToff is on a distinguished road

There is CPGRAMs system which enables all citizens for online registration of greivances and also provides status from time to time.
    However what is not known is the criteria adopted to close the greivance. In my case when I had submitted my greivance, it was answered no doubt BUT no unit has bothered to check the significance of the answer and whether it resolved the query. The result was my greivance was closed even though it was not resolved to my satisfaction.

+ Reply to Thread